Tab auto name fill

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by astroroxy, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

astroroxy

In bukkit 1.2.5 I could type a command such as /region and start to type a name like as and press tab and it would put astroroxy for example. Now I can only do that for chat but not commands (/tp still works) would this be a bukkit issue or a plugin issue? Thanks

2. Offline

Necrodoom

that would be the client.

3. Offline

astroroxy

Hmm ok but why when I type "as" and press tab it will fill to "astroroxy" for chat, but it wont work for a command like /region. If so that is a really important feature to remove

4. Offline

Necrodoom

seems like the client isnt detecting the "as" and instead reading it as "/region as" as far as i understand.

5. Offline

astroroxy

its for all names i just used my username as an example. Here is another example. lets say i am going to give you some money so I would type /eco give "n" then press tab and assuming that you are the only one online whose starts with n your name will fill in automaticly. That does not work. But lets say I am going to say hi I would type "hi n (tab) and it would put "hi necrodoom". that still works. it also works for the /tp command. the client does not know the commands just the names

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.