Suggestion - 'Create bukkit plugin' form

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by Bobcat00, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Bobcat00

The 'Description' text box near the bottom of the create bukkit plugin page says to enter "A brief description of your bukkit plugin". But the information entered is used for the entire main page of the plugin and needs to have much more than "a brief description".

I suggest you change the "A brief description of your bukkit plugin" text to something more helpful that indicates what is really needed. A link to the Project Submission Guidelines at http://wiki.bukkit.org/BukkitDev:Project_Submission_Guidelines#Project_Description_.26_Naming should also be included.

Aside: I find it curious that the Project Submission Guidelines page says "Most of the projects we mark as 'Changes Required' are rejected because of an unsatisfactory description", yet it's the create Bukkit plugin form itself that causes people to enter the unsatisfactory descriptions!

Tecno_Wizard and ZanderMan9 like this.
  2. Offline

Tecno_Wizard

@Bobcat00, I can second this. Is there any way that the form could also be always displayed before someone gets to the new thread page?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.