Storm Loots

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by BuckitWorker, Jun 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BuckitWorker

2. Offline

BuckitWorker

Yes, that is correct. Also, I gave myself requested permissions but I still do not have permission to use /sc. How do I give myself perms?

Tested it out. I need a function that prevents the following:

I have a warzone that is a single island in an empty world. When storms form, bedrock blocks are scattered randomly. I simply want, in those certain worlds, for storms to only spawn in that warzone. Also, chests are placed in an obvious pattern. Can they be scattered with 20% less chests?

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts, really, please use the edit button

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2015
  3. @BuckitWorker 20% less chests is easy. Right are the war zones factions or is it something like worldguard? World guard would be a lot easier however it is still possible with factions I would need to do a bit of research into factions.

Oh and as for permissions the /sc command itself doesn't do anything so I made it say you don't have permission to use it even though you do I will probably change that and make it a help page since that makes much more sense sorry for any confusion lol

/sc stats should work

4. Offline

BuckitWorker

• Don't double post, use the edit button.
    Ok thanks. Yes, it is faction warzone, but a different version called Kingdoms by @Triyon
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/kingdoms-hex27/

Hmm ran my server and now this comes up as the only message:
    Loading libraries, please wait...
    2015-07-08 22:14:38,831 ERROR Error processing element Queue: CLASS_NOT_FOUND
    2015-07-08 22:14:39,155 ERROR Unable to locate appender TerminalConsole for logg
    er
    >Press any key to continue . . .

What is this? How do I fix it?

EDIT by Timtower: merged psots

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2015
  5. I've never seen this before does this only happen when my plugin is on? Like does removing my plugin make the server work? I think its something to do with Java.

6. Offline

BuckitWorker

Yes, I removed it and now it works...

7. @BuckitWorker Really?? Thats really strange ummmmm I don't have a clue. I will do some research and get back to you.

8. Offline

BuckitWorker

Ok, so did you fix the part where the spots the chests spawn in are in a complete pattern, messages, and config?

9. @BuckitWorker oh I'm really sorry I forgot about this could you make me a detailed list of everything you want changing and I will get work on it asap :)

10. Offline

BuckitWorker

Thank you! Here is the list:
    () More random spawning of chests
    () Special Worlds List (certain worlds where storms won't be summoned at random coordinates, instead in selected region)
    () Fix command (/sc summon)
    () Random Item Enchant system dependent on rarity (amount of enchants and level)
    () Possibly more

11. Offline

BuckitWorker

Bump. Can I get a progress report?

12. Offline

BuckitWorker

No offense bro, but your asap sucks.

13. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

He hasn't been online for a while either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.