StainedMc ToolPotions

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by StainedMc, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Offline

StainedMc

Hello guys,
    My name is StainedMc I run a small kitpvp server and i was looking for a couple of simple and reasonable plugins, I say reasonable because there are some outrageous plugin requests on these forums and i just want something simple. I would also like to invite whoever does manage to create these plugins on to my server as a Mvp/Staff member But as the guideline suggests i'm inviting you not asking wether you want to be a part of my team ;) it would just be nice to thank you. I will be making a few other requests for the rest of the plugins in a minutes please check them out Thank you

Plugin category: I don't exactly know, I think KitPvP and Server Basics

Suggested name: StainedMc PotionEffects

What I want:
    Welcome back viewers to a new plugin request. Today I would love to ask any brave developers to help me out on creating this plugin. Basically what i want to do is give my kits on my server specific items that have Potion effects or Basic Player Effects (Speed,Wither,Health boost, etc..). I know coding can be difficult so i'm trying to make this as simple as possible. Basically when an admin/op does /EffectBind (EffectName) [while holding item], It bind the effects specified to the Tool or item at hand. This effect comes into place when a player hits a target, the player or target that received the hit will be the one receiving the effect, in other words I can bind Poison with a GhastTear and when i hit someone with it they will be poisoned. I would also love it were possible that enchantments and name changes would not integer with the poison bind thank you.​
    Ideas for commands:
    /EffectBind (EffectName) [while holding item]​

Ideas for permissions:
    EffectBinding.Admin​

When I'd like it by:
    Whenever you have time

http://www.curse.com/bukkit-plugins/minecraft/toolandfoodfx, I found it never Mind guys!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016