Spout plugin list (ALSO KNOWN AS BUKKITCONTRIB)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by philipborg, Jul 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

philipborg

2. Offline

iffa

I'm feeling like updating highlighter, so it should work with spout in 5minutes (and it *only* works if you have the client mod, useless without, saw that wrong in the wiki atleast)

3. Offline

philipborg

On thread is it UNSORTED because off that I don't sort BukkitContrib plugins anymore since Spout

4. Offline

iffa

Just updated highlighter for spout.

5. Offline

Spice_king

OK, SpoutWallet now supports BOSEconomy!

6. Offline

Wulfspider

7. Offline

Adelion

Hi,

Levelcraft is now Spout'ed :) I'll tell to Samkio about wiki's registration.

8. Offline

philipborg

This thread is dead and is replaced by wiki

9. Offline

Wulfspider

10. Offline

Adelion

Hi:)
    I know about the wiki. But, if I can suggest something : that philipborg (maybe you don't want to work on it anymore, or you focus on anything else ) continues take care of the list. I think you do it fine, and it can be complementary with the wiki. In general, when we define that everybody do a thing, in fact, nobody do. (hope I use correct terms).
    It's my point of view, not a review.

11. Offline

philipborg

I think I pass on this list as the wiki is auto updated by plugin developers. BUT I do really appreciate that you liked my work. Maybe I will do a new list some day but not as long as there is an wiki doing the same thing for everyone. You can request me to do a list of something someday, just as long as it is minecraft and I enjoy it ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.