/spawn teleports you to spawn of a different world

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Mrpokefan108, Jul 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Mrpokefan108

Hello Bukkit! A few friends and I have been developing a server that has a HUB leading to other worlds. We currently only have the Factions world up and running so far, but that is beside the point. The issue we are running into is this. When in our factions world, or any world for that matter, /spawn will bring you to the spawn set in our Hub world. EX: If you /spawn while in the factions world, it won't bring you to the factions spawn, it'll bring you to the spawn set all the way in the Hub world. I have checked and there is a Multiverse spawn set in the factions world. Not sure why this is happening. Here is a list of all the plugins we use, not sure which plugin is causing this issue. My guess is Multiverse. I'll provide any other information needed. Thanks in advance!

2. Offline

Bobcat00

My first guess is EssentialsSpawn. I believe it is designed to provide a common spawn for all worlds (at least that's what it does on my server). So maybe try removing it to see what happens.

3. Offline

oceantheskatr

What you could do is set a warp at Factions' spawn, then set up an alias for it, so that if a player does /factions then it runs the command /warp factions or something, and they're teleported to the Factions spawn. Im sure there are other ways to make a per-world /spawn, however, I do not know of any right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.