Filled Spawn depends on location

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by JasonPeters, Oct 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

JasonPeters

Plugin category: Transport

Minecraft version: 1.14

Suggested name: VicinitySpawn

What I want: When a player dies or does /spawn I would like them to teleport to the closest spawn point which will defined in a yml file for the plugin. A config file for the plugin. I need a configuration setting such as:
    Requiresperms:['spawnpoint9', 'spawnpoint15'] the permissions will be explained later in this post.

Ideas for commands: /spawn will teleport the player to the nearest spawn point
    /setspawnpoint [n] will set a spawn point for example /setspawnpoint hub1. /delspawnpoint [n] for example /delspawnpoint hub9. Naming the spawn points will make it easier to find and edit them in the yml file. Also, /setspawnpoint should not let you override the spawn point. Instead /adjustspawnpoint [n] should.

Ideas for permissions: vicinityspawn setspawnpoint - allows player to set spawn points
    vicinityspawn adjustspawnpoint - allows player to adjust spawn points
    vicinityspawn.deletespawnpoint - allows player to delete spawn points
    vicinityspawn.spawn - allows players to use /spawn
    vicinityspawn.spawn.[x] (the spawn point name) - allows player to teleport to specific spawn point

When I'd like it by: a week preferably

2. Offline

Chr0mosom3

I can try to do this, but the [n] is the name of the spawn point, right?

3. Offline

JasonPeters

Yes, a string for the name of the spawn point. So, in my case if I have 4 hubs spread to each corner of the map, hub1, hub2, hub3, hub4 it's easier to amend or delete a hub. Otherwise if they're named 1,2,3,4 it will be pointless unless I know which number refers to which hub. Obviously instead of hub1 they will have real names.

4. Offline

JasonPeters

Nvm, decided to program it myself. Thought I'd post a request while I was at work.

5. Offline

robertlit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.