Space Travel: Other Planets

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ^w^Nick^w^, May 11, 2013.

1. Offline

^w^Nick^w^

In real life, I am really interested in other planets, far out galaxies, other universes, aliens, and all space. I'd like there to be a Space Travel plugin that consists of traveling to other planets!

Plugin:

version: 1.5 and higher
    Name: SpaceTravel
    How to travel to another planet:
    Place a sign with the following:
    [Space Travel]
    Travel to:
    [Planet Name]
    Permissions:
    SpaceTravel.use: allows access to all commands and features to plugin

also, I'd like this plugin to feature aliens traveling to the Overworld, and sometimes be spotted wandering other worlds, or adding aliens is impossible.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  2. Offline

baldursgate3

adding aliens is impossible with vanilla

3. Offline

^w^Nick^w^

Okay, cancel the alien idea. I'll improvise using the NPC plugin. Can I just create planets and travel there using the way I used? The signs and stuff

Any success

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  4. Offline

izak12345678910

Please don't bump so often, and be a little more specific like which worlds should there be? How should they be made(Like structure like just a big blue ball in a void?) And baldursgate3 technically he didn't specify what he wants for aliens, so for example in planet one lets say its called mars, on mars you can have it spawn custom zombies with for example red armor, or have names over mobs head like Zombie in full red leather armor with the name Martian over it or how ever he would like it. It would be a lot better if he explained how he would want it in a greater detail.

5. Just take any teleport / warp plugin that supports signs to teleport and multiworld (if needed). You should find plenty on BukkitDev.

6. Offline

-_Husky_-

WarpSigns!