Space related Rank names (Creative Thinkers I need u)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Sky Galactic, Jan 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Sky Galactic

Recently, a wonderful individual shared me some beautiful and unique crate names and I was so thankful for it. I sort of compared them to my rank names and I felt bad xD. So for my server I am going to need 7 creative rank names related to Space! If you have any ideas leave them below and if I love them I will give you credit for the names and a rank called "Creativity" so that you will be noticed for how smart you are on my server :D. So if you got any ideas leave them below! If you are the same guy who gave me the Crate names than thank you so much and I already gave you credit!

7 Creative Rank names related to Space!

Leave IGN below your ideas for a chance to win the rank! (PS. The Creativity rank is going to be actually pretty good on the server!)

2. Offline

RelicObject

1. Callisto
    2. Triton
    3. Vanth
    4. Titania
    5. Calypso
    6. Trojan
    7. Hyperion
    8. Europa
    Hi again :)

3. Offline

Sky Galactic

Dangit I had a feeling you would say something xD But I love them!!! Thank you so much!

4. Offline

KingOfTheEast01

1. Aurora
    2. Astro
    3. Lunar
    4. Solar
    5. Celectial
    Andromeda
    7. Galactica
    8. Nova
    9. Orion
    10. corpio
    11 amd so on Other constellation names

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

5. Offline

Sky Galactic

I love your name ideas too! Just makes me more jealous and want to try to become more creative xD

6. Offline

KingOfTheEast01

Well I think it's just a matter of being knowledgeable of ideas outside others' brainhouses. Or in other words, I just knew a thing or two about things in space and am more familiar with them. If there's something out there you need, you can't just make a jump and take risks without knowing how far to jump. Make yourself more familiar with the concept your going for next time. :D

7. Offline

RelicObject

What can i say? :p not a problem tho :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.