Something to destroy incompletly cut trees.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by czaderak, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Offline

czaderak

I need some plugin that would autodestroy incompletly cut trees after some time if nobody cuts them. It would be amazing if it worked also on big trees created by other plugins.

edit:

P.S. My world was created with BWG with BigTrees addon, so my trees look amazing but it takes time to cut them whole. That's why my players leave them levitating. I don't want to punish them for that. I just want to clean after them,

2. Offline

Luxwilliam

I think that I already saw such a plugin

3. Offline

gamalamin1

Timber & TreeAssist, You Welcome :D

4. Offline

czaderak

That's not it. Both those plugins destroy whole tree the moment u cut one block of it. And cut wood from it can be collected from the ground. But I don't want to make my players' lives easier. I just want something to clean after them, when they leave thoe terrible levitating trees :p

5. Offline

penguinben

Burn them down and replant them. Easy enough

6. I think the worldedit deltree tool works for that purpose manually.

7. Offline

czaderak

Still something to do it automaticly would be great ;)

8. Offline

Latros

What he said.

9. Offline

DarkRiddles

You can Check out my good oh friend @CermaicTitan he made a plugin like what your looking for

10. Offline

Darkhand81

GriefPrevention does this automatically

11. Offline

Groxlord27

This is funny... well for one thing you could manually do it using LogBlock or HawkEye... where if you found that tree you could figure out who did it and punish them. But I know not of a plugin currently made that does this. I could make one so it checks it there's a tree block above the tree block, and if there is, it tells the player "Finish what you started!" or something. Maybe not let the player chop any more tree blocks 'till he/she's finished with that tree!