Some Plugins don't generate a Folder

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by BigCrafterHD, Jun 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BigCrafterHD

Hello i switched from a Gameserver to a root server but some plugins arent working and the plugin which arent working are the one who i need most!
    Sexy Motd, LogBlock, TabApi

on my old server they still working but on my Root, no way! i just deleted the folder from the plugins which are not working but then they dont generate a folder

(Anyways if put the old folder manuel in it it does not show up in the /pl list! Well on my Gamserver -> 52 Plugins switched to root: 48! Dafuq?

yay JaguarJo edited my text yay

2. Offline

drtshock

Can you paste your startup log in pastebin?

3. Offline

BigCrafterHD

4. Offline

JaguarJo

BigCrafterHD That's not a startup log, that's just a server log in general. The startup log shows what's happening with the server right as it's loading up, shows which versions of CraftBukkit and the plugins you're using, and shows if any of them fail to load. It's helpful to look at the startup log because when plugins fail to load they usually have an accompanying explanation as to why they aren't working.

P.S. That notation saying that I edited your posts is just there because I approved you through the moderation queue. All new forum members get their posts sent to the queue before being seen by the public; it helps to catch spam bots. Basically, don't worry about that note.

5. Offline

BigCrafterHD

and where can i find the startup log?

6. Offline

JaguarJo

Server folder -> logs -> latest
    It's the same place as the regular server log, but the startup log is the section that is recorded right after restarting the server and shows everything loading up.

7. Offline

BigCrafterHD

8. Offline

TheEntropy

BigCrafterHD The errors in that log look like the version of Java you using isn't supported by those plugins.

BigCrafterHD likes this.
  9. Offline

Bart

Install Java 7 and redownload the latest version of all of your plugins.

BigCrafterHD likes this.
  10. Offline

BigCrafterHD

OK thanks i will update my Java

i installed java 7 but java 6 is gone its not a bukkit problem but it would be nice if someone help me with the problem how i reinstal java6 on my root

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  11. NOTE: If you dont have the latest java it can cause you problems on other servers that have holograph text, so when you update your java make sure you edit your profile on minecraft to change the root to the newer root.

http://prntscr.com/3tq5cu (Image to change minecraft root)

So now if you running your own server on your machine, go to your bat file and change the root in there to where you installed your java!

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe" -Xincgc -Xmx1G -jar bukkit.jar (example what your bat could have)

BigCrafterHD ^

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  12. Offline

BigCrafterHD

Bat ? Im not running my server on my PC! Im running it on a host but its a root

13. Offline

Lolmewn

No need for Java 6 if you have Java 7...

14. Offline

Bart

You know installing Java 7 on your own computer won't fix the issue? You need it installed on the machine hosting the server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.