[SOLVED] Help with my new Project!

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by DibDibs, Aug 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DibDibs

Hiya, I've just uploaded a new project to dev.bukkit.org. My plugin is called HelloPlayer and the status says:​
    "This Project is Waiting Approval"​
    It also says it will be reviewed by an admin any minute now I've had it up for a day and it's still like this. I've uploaded a file to go with the project and I've sent an admin a message yesterday about it, still, nothing has happened.​
    Thanks, DibDibs​

2. Offline

JaguarJo

Moved to a more appropriate forum section.

3. Offline

_LB

It generally takes a few days for a project to be approved. Once a project is approved, it generally takes a weak for each file to be approved. Be patient.

4. Offline

JBoss925

This is normal, the Bukkit Dev team works hard though. And it's not too terrible. Maybe they could use some more help? *hint hint* :p

DibDibs likes this.
  5. Offline

DibDibs

That's just a useless reply, you could at least tell me where you moved it to, instead of notifying me about something I don't need to know about. Also, the other forum was more appropriate so I'm moving it back there.

Okay, thank you!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
  6. Offline

JaguarJo

I made the reply so that you would know that it had been moved. That does not make it useless. If you want to know where it was moved to, all you have to do is look at the top of the page right above your thread title. It has the name of the forum right there.

This is indeed the appropriate section for posting these types of questions regarding BukkitDev projects. If you skim through the other threads posted here, you may see more of the same type.

Jaaakee224, _LB and TnT like this.
  7. Offline

DibDibs

You should give a more accurate description.

Anyway, it doesn't matter.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.