SmallCommands

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by MacMasterMac, Apr 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MacMasterMac

Minecraft version: 1.8

What I need: Basically Essentials is so big and laggy and has a lot of commands I don't need but it uses it so I just wanted my own commands. I can create some commands with another plugin, but there are some commands I can't create
    Basically these are the commands I need: https://pastebin.com/UpMJLEs1
    I probably can make the commands with a "V" behind it.

The commands above seem difficult and might just get a little enchant and tpa plugin for that

Commands: Look the pastebin...

Permissions: How about smallcmd.<command from pastebin>

When I need it: Will just keep using Essentials and other plugins as long you are done with it!

2. I don't think anyone is going to recreate this just because it is "big and laggy" (is it really laggy?).
    One thing is that you can check if you have by mistake installed unneeded parts of Essentials like EssentialsXMPP or EssentialsGeoIP which you probably don't need. You can delete these.

3. Offline

MacMasterMac

Yeah it is really laggy and I dont even use other essentials things. And I already thought nobody would make this. So ok rip

4. Offline

ipodtouch0218

Laggy? How...?

5. Offline

MacMasterMac

quick reconnect, to many messages and commands to load, commands lag
    commands from other plugins dont lag

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  6. Then there is probably something wrong with your server. Do you have a good enough server, enough RAM etc. to support the amount of players playing on there? I don't think that is Essentials fault, I've never had bad experiences like this with Essentials. Others, correct if I'm wrong and then new version are really slower.

7. Offline

MacMasterMac

Nah my server is fine, I think its because its too big and theres no sql support

8. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@MacMasterMac What do you need sql for? You are not asking for it either.

9. Offline

MacMasterMac

If Essentials had sql it would help perhaps. And what do you mean I'm not asking for it either?

10. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@MacMasterMac Your request doesn't say anything about sql.
    And what would it store in there then?

11. Offline

MacMasterMac

God sake, I said I didn't want to use Essentials because it doesn't support sql. I then requested these commands with no sql support at all

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  12. Offline

Omer H.

May I help you? I'm bored so I just searched for Plugin Request and You were the first one on the list,
    Do you want me to do it?

13. Offline

MacMasterMac

Yes please! :D

14. Offline

MacMasterMac

... ?
    Do you still wanna do it?

15. You want kinda Essentials like Plugin, with SQL Support (whatever we store there) and custom Commands, just because Essentials is laggy (kinda only on your Server)
    and other Plugins cannot do this job?

16. Offline

MacMasterMac

No for god sake once again. I do not want SQL. I just want these standart commands.

Try to make the commands from my pastebin and ignore/don't create the commands that are too difficult for you such as: (enchant, seen, fix?)

I said SimpleCommands not BigCommandsSQL++

17. Offline

MacMasterMac

18. Offline

JusticePro

Dear MacMasterMac,

I have accepted you request for a plugin and, I will be working on it. It will come without sql. I don't know how to use SQLDatabases anyways. I will create as many commands as I can.

From, Developer JusticePro

Edit: I Thought it'd be best to mention I'm making commands in the pastebin.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  19. Offline

MacMasterMac

People think I want SQL support but I don't even want SQL so that's a good thing. Thanks a lot for making this :)

20. Offline

JusticePro

I kept reading Non-SQL. People think alot about SQL. I don't even know how to use it.

21. Offline

MacMasterMac

Just wondering, how is the plugin going?

22. Offline

JusticePro

The plugin is going smoothly. I started it before i posted the accepting request. I will begin with the ones that do not contain a 'V' then I'll do those.

MacMasterMac likes this.
  23. Offline

MacMasterMac

You're a god. It's sad bukkit doesn't have a feature where I can like posts

EDIT: If you have any question about a command (not knowing what it does) ask me.

JusticePro and Jeyge like this.
  24. Offline

JusticePro

How am I a God? I'm just good at what I do.

25. Offline

MacMasterMac

You're just very nice making this for me

26. Offline

martian3333

Ummm.... at the bottom right corner of every post there is a Like 'button' you can click on.

27. Offline

MacMasterMac

Oh... found it xD

28. Offline

JusticePro

Well one morning I was bored so I needed something to create. And I found this.

MacMasterMac likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.