Filled Slowbow!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by thecerealkill3r, Aug 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

thecerealkill3r

Hello!
    Commands : /slowbow
    Perms: N/A
    Version 1.7.5
    I'd like it ASAP
    Thank You!!!

Shooting a person with the slowbow gives the person who got shot Slowness I for 5 seconds.
    If you're holding a bow and do /slowbow , the bow turns into a slowbow.
    When the bow is made into a slowbow, there's no need to special text effects, like "SlowBow" , I want the name of the bow to be SlowBow. Regular colored text and everything.

2. Offline

Jduffygames

Please use this format next time
    Code:
    An example post
    Below is an example post. Feel free to copy and paste to use as a start to yours!

Plugin category: EXAMPLE

Suggested name: ExamplePlugin

What I want: I'd like to see perhaps properly formatted posts, or at least an attempt beyond the average all caps scrawl that has come to dominate this forum. What people need to learn is that it's much easier to read a nicely formatted post, even if it's a bit longer than it needs to be, you can easily identify key points via proper formatting.

Also, skim-reading is much easier with paragraphs!

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: player.canread. Set it to false if they can't read this post.

When I'd like it by: Yesterday.

3. Offline

Jimfutsu

Please do not double post.

4. Offline

XgXXSnipz

thecerealkill3r Dont set a thread to "Filled" until a person is making it, der der der...

5. Offline

PapiDimmi

Why is this filled?

6. Offline

thecerealkill3r

PapiDimmi Because I've accepted that no one Is going to help me.

7. Offline

PapiDimmi

thecerealkill3r Alright... err, but why not just leave it un-filled and see if someone eventually attempts to make it for you?

8. Offline

thecerealkill3r

PapiDimmi I don't care for it that much. There's a more recent request I made, which I really need.

9. Offline

eyamaz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.