skyblock with regions for beta bukkit

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by ChillerKraft, Dec 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ChillerKraft

ive been searching/testing/failing endlessly trying to find a skyblock plugin for 1.7.9 beta bukkit where it makes worldguard regions per island, has an option or just simply doesnt delete player inventorys ever, and well thats mainly what i need. more then that would be great, but simply that would probably be fine.

uskyblock - 1.0.8 work for beta but doesnt have an option to stop the clearing of inventories (a way to turn that off would make this plugin work for me)

newer uskyblocks - dont work with beta

islandworld - newer ones dont use worldguard anymore, i could possibly use a really old version that uses worldguard regions, but i cant find it and am kindof afraid of such an old version, but i could try this still

askyblock etc - no worldguard regions

skyblock custom island - doesnt have many commands, even a command for players to delete there islands, and it has a wierd bug where players freeze up cant move or chat and need to relog, and many more annoyances

help please, i've been trying to make a server for over 2 years and im so close to gettin somethin satisfying up and running

plugin makers are constantly throwing there old plugins in the attic and working on versions for newer minecraft versions, i wish they could also work on improving there old plugins to work better with the version they were made for. lots of people still use older bukkit versions etc, am i right?

i would need to use an islandworld pre 1.5.0 as thats the version they removed worldguard protection.but that version is soooo old theres like 40 newer versions past that and it's probably not compatbile with 1.7.9 as one of the version later then it was made for 1.6.4 :/

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2014
  2. Offline

gogobebe2

So what version of bukkit/minecraft? Because how are you planning to get people on your server for lower versions. Doesn't seem practical to use lower version of minecraft when everyone is on latest.

3. Offline

ChillerKraft

can someone delete this thread for me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.