Six Plugins in one! PrisonPackage (Need 3 more plugins)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by bryce99, Nov 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

bryce99

Plugin category: Multiple Types..

Suggested name: PrisonPackage

What I want: A plugin with many other plugins with it. This is for a OP prison server and what I need is multiple plugins but I would like them all compiled together if possible.
    First one: SellAll Sign - simply sell all of the type of block that the sign has. I would also like it if you could add a message for when you sell your items and make the message adjustable in the config. Even sells all blocks of the type when they are in a backpack.
    &1[SellAll]
    ALL
    (Block)
    (Price)/ea
    I GOT A SELLALL SIGN
    Second one: Fortune Blocks - exactly how it sounds but I would like a config where you can adjust the number of blocks you get per 10 fortune levels.
    Example
    Fortune 1-10 = 2-3 blocks
    Fortune 11-20 = 3-5 blocks
    Fortune 21-30 = 5-7 blocks etc...

Third one: Backpacks - a chest that auto-fills from whatever you mine. Also you can buy the backpacks from signs (fourth one), there are certain backpacks also (not all of them are a chest size) You can spawn backpacks in with /bps give (player) (number/id). What I mean by ID is the number of slots the backpack has.

Fourth one: SpecialTokens & Signs - you can get these tokens by mining (number) of blocks (adjustable in the config), or ranking up. You use the tokens to upgrade enchantments on your pickaxe via sign. When a player clicks on the sign (with enough tokens) it will level the enchantment up by one.I would like the sign to look like this:
    &bLevel Up
    &l(Enchantment {Including explosive})
    (Amount of tokens it costs to level up)
    &7(Right Click)
    There would also be buy signs (to buy backpacks)
    They would look like this:
    &cBackpacks
    &l(ID/Size)
    (Amount)
    (Price)
    And finally a trade sign. This is to take the tokens that you can see by using /st and turning them into a item (I would like a netherbrick). Then players can throw them to each other and sell them via chest shop plugin.
    The sign would look like this:
    &9SpecialTokens
    &lWithdraw
    (Amount)
    &7(Right Click)
    Almost done with the signs :). When you withdraw a st they are a netherbrick. I would like them to say:
    &9Special Token
    Lore: &7Use me to upgrade your levels or buy backpacks!
    Fifth one: Autoinv - when you mine blocks your inv auto fills up (works with fortuneblocks and explosive). No commands, have everyone automatically get access to this. When you start mining with backpacks in your inv the backpacks will up first then once they are all full, your inv starts filling up.

Sixth one: Explosive - a custom enchantment that can be leveled ip via signs. This enchantment also has to follow worldguard regions. The area that explodes can be adjusted in the config. Every 5 levels can be adjusted in the config. (NOTE I would like the enchantment to be the lore but make it so it looks like a real enchantment) Make sure this enchantment can be added to a pickaxe with essential kits!
    Example:
    Explosive 1-5 = 1x2x1 (something like this)
    Explosive 6-10 = 2x3x1 etc...

Ideas for commands:
    /bps give (player) (amount) (id/size)
    /st (shows amount of special tokens the player has)

Ideas for permissions: backpacks.use.(ID/Size) (This is for donors so they can only use donor backpacks)

When I'd like it by: Any Time

Backpack information, merged by Timtower:
    Yes I would like a chest to be a backpack. When right clicked it opens the number of slots the backpack is. A example would be when you open a size 9 backpack, there is one row displayed. When you start mining the auto pickup puts the items you mine into the backpack(s) first. Then once all backpacks are full the items you are mining will take up the remaining inv space you have.
    All I need is a backpack plugin, a special token plugin, and a explosive plugin. I've got the rest thank you guys!

2. Offline

sHamre99

3. Offline

bryce99

Yea it looks pretty close to what I would like. I really hope someone is willing to make this, it would be so handy to have in a prison server. sHamre99

4. Offline

sHamre99

i know i have a prison server that i am trying to start up and i would be like prison essentials bryce99

5. Offline

bryce99

You would like a plugin like this aswell? I am also working on mine xD but its not going to be public for a long time yet sHamre99 :(

6. Offline

sHamre99

Yeah all those plugins are needed in a prison bryce99

7. Offline

mrCookieSlime

bryce99
    You can use QuickSell for the Sell All Signs. Link in my Signature.

8. Offline

bryce99

What about backpacks and tokens to upgrade pickaxes and custom buying sings to purchase backpacks? bwfcwalshy

9. Offline

JordyPwner

10. Offline

bryce99

I don't want a virtual backpack, I want a physical backpack (Don't recommend Physical Backpacks) that I can sell to players for Special Tokens or money. JordyPwner

11. bryce99 So you want a block to be a backpack?

12. Offline

JOSHSLAYDE

bryce99

This is a bit of a task to make, don't you think?

Josh

13. Offline

bryce99

Yea it is pretty big but I would like it for my server. JOSHSLAYDE Some plugins you guys have been requesting work great. I just need a backpack plugin, a special tokens plugin, and a explosive plugin. Thanks timtower for the edit, I've been busy lately.

14. Offline

bryce99

15. Offline

bryce99

BUMP AGAIN

16. bryce99 What plugins do you still need? A lot were posted above.

17. Offline

bryce99

18. Offline

bryce99 player points might work for the special tokens.

19. Offline

bryce99

But can they work with a custom enchantment like explosive? 15987632

20. Offline

bryce99 I don't think so my bad

21. Offline

XgXXSnipz

22. Offline

mrCookieSlime

23. Offline

XgXXSnipz

24. Offline

greengremlin98

How about for the backpacks as a block or an item in their inventory you get the plugin ChestCommands.
    Or so that the player right clicks on a block and then get CommandSigns either way you would have to use these plugins together.

25. Offline

bryce99

Could you explain how these plugins could work together? greengremlin98

26. Offline

mrCookieSlime

bryce99
    You can also use my Plugin PrisonUtils. It adds Backpacks and supports QuickSell.
    Link is in my signature.

27. Offline

MrEminent42

mrCookieSlime what else does PrisonUtils have, or does it list them all in that short description on that website?

28. Offline

mrCookieSlime

awesone_ness
    You have to take a look at the config.
    It features
    - permanent potion effects
    - preventing specific damage causes
    - Auto-Smelting Ores
    - Fortune on Ingots
    - Fortune on Blocks (soon)
    - Items go straight into your Inventory.
    - Backpacks which also automatically pick up mined Blocks
    - QuickSell Sell All Sign Support for Backpacks
    - Unbreakable Pickaxes

29. Offline

MrEminent42

mrCookieSlime cool thanks! Can't wait for fortune on blocks!

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS PLUGIN! I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS FOR OVER 2 MONTHS!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.