SimpleOutlaws

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Saterra, Jul 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Saterra

Plugin category: PvP/Outlaws

Suggested name: SimpleOutlaws

What I want: While most Outlaw plugins automatically include everybody who logs into the server as a potential source of Karma/Gold/notoriety for outlaws, I would like a plugin where an outlaw would have to proclaim himself as such and would only gain/lose Karma/Gold/notoriety if he kills or dies to another outlaw.

That way, regular players on the server who don't want to be killed as a source of Karma will be left alone.

The more notorious people that you kill, the greater notoriety you gain from that single kill. A command will show you the most notorious PvPers on the server.

Ideas for commands: /outlaw create (makes this player an outlaw) <--this cannot take an argument
    /outlaw karma (shows this player's karma)
    /outlaw karma <player name> (shows the karma of the name written in the brackets)
    /outlaw karma top (most notorious players)
    this cannot take an argument--> /outlaw remove (removes this player from the plugin's registry as an outlaw)

Ideas for permissions: outlaws.create (Set to true if can make self outlaw/false if cannot)
    outlaws.karma (Set to true if can read karma of self/others and false if cannot)
    outlaws.karmatop (Set to true if can read highest karma people/false if cannot)
    outlaws.remove (Set to true if can remove self from outlaw/false if cannot)

When I'd like it by: Anytime, really.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.