Filled Simple GUI plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Xp10d3, Apr 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Xp10d3

Hello!
    I need a simple GUI plugin that when you right-click an NPC (that's a villager) it opens up a GUI that was created with the ChestCommands plugin.
    Plugin: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/chest-commands

Plugin category: Economy

Minecraft version: 1.15.2

Suggested name: NPCshop

What I want: Basically, I need the NPC plugin to hook into ChestCommands. Citizens has that but it's outdated (at least the free version). Anyways, I create a ChestCommands GUI (it still works in 1.15.2!!!) and I'd like it so that when you right-click a villager it opens up the GUI I created.
    Ideas for commands:
    /createnpc: Creates an NPC one block in front of where I stand.

Ideas for permissions:
    npcshop.create: Allows player to create an NPC. Default: OP
    npcshop.use: Allows user to right-click the NPC and view the shop. Default: everyone

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible. The shop is basically done and I'd like to get my server released A.S.A.P. :)

2. Offline

Mewtwoshard

I'll give this one a shot. This shouldn't be too hard

3. Offline

Mewtwoshard

@Xp10d3

Here you go!

Let me know if this fits well. I made it so /createnpc works from both console and player, with the console having to specify the player alongside the menu, and all the permissions you requested.

Xp10d3 likes this.
  4. Offline

Xp10d3

Sorry about that; didn't see that you replied. I'll be sure to test this out :) Tysm :)

5. Offline

Xp10d3

Ey @Mewtwoshard just tried it. Doesn't seem to be working. I get no console errors but the NPC is not spawned. I'm OPed already but nothing works. I tried /createnpc permshop.yml and /createnpc permshop.

6. Offline

Xp10d3

7. Offline

Xp10d3

8. Offline

Xp10d3

9. Offline

catman2014_

So long as your using Citizens which im guessing you are just assign a command to the "Chest Commands" GUI and have the player execute that command when they interact with the "Citizen"

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted not allowed paid resource url>
    * Read the begging of that page as there is a free download of the plugin

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2020
  10. Offline

Xp10d3

@catman2014_ Alright, thanks for the help. I already am using another plugin, but that was helpful. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.