Problem/Bug (SilkSpawners) Spawner is always pig to normal players

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Roadhog380, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Roadhog380

^title

Basically, any non-staff player who places a spawner they find and mine in the world becomes pig no matter what. I've tried everything. Help?

Bukkit: Cauldron version 1.7.10 (roythecups unofficial)
    Silkspawners config: http://pastebin.com/NVYx97dh
    Plugins: (44) LagMeter, CommandPortals, GroupManager, WorldEdit, RandomPort, Void2Spawn, Vault, KitsPreview, PlotMe, Prism, WorldGuard, SimpleWarnings, Commandspy, KeepItems, AutoMessage, SilkSpawners, SignEdit, Renamer, ItemRenamer, CombatLog, BiomeControl, OpenInv, Replicator, Lockette, SparklingTools, RandomTP, mcMMO, VoidWorld, BanItem, Essentials, EssentialsProtect, ServerSigns, EssentialsSpawn, Multiverse-Core, EssentialsAntiBuild, EnjinMinecraftPlugin, MineResetLite, PhatLoots, ChestShop, EssentialsChat, HolographicDisplays, KitPreview, OtherDrops, Multiverse-Portals

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2015
  2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to Bukkit alternatives

3. Offline

Boomer

That it can happen right to some and not for others, you look at those it can work for. You say staff, that usually means escalated privledges - wildcards for some things, perhaps ops.

Somewhere in there the difference is 'the players this work for right must have the permission to do something that the others dont' which then means, check the permission node list. "But I already did that, and added the right nodes from the authors list to my regular group" ..you say, in defense. Your server doesn't think you did, I say in defense. You recheck carefully and discover that you made a typo in the permission list, and a typo in a permission node is the same as not having it at all, as far as the computer is concerned. But your problem has narrowed itself down completely based on the "for some (special accounts) but not for others" as permission based, rather than depending on other factors..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.