SignChestShop

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Aphyio, Jan 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Aphyio

Plugin category: Economy

Minecraft version: 1.16.3

Suggested name: SignChestShop

What I want: I want a shop where you put the sign on the front of the chest and put:
    [PRICE]
    diamondblock or else
    Aphyio

Also, on the diamondblock line, make it have 2 options: 1, you can use using money by using this format
    [PRICE]
    money
    Aphyio

So it means the owner of the shop, will recieve 1000 money. Also, if you purchased a item with diamondblock or else, it will swap it. And make the owner can edit stuff in the chest like restocking, getting the currency.

Ideas for commands: None

Ideas for permissions: none

When I'd like it by: Take your time:
    netheriteblock (1).png

2. Offline

Aphyio

Bump, ik its complicated and i want 1

3. Offline

NewtyMan

Hello there,

I have started working on your plugin and have done quite some progress so far, however I need to ask what plugin do you use to have money in-game? Because I can easily make everything work with in-game items (diamonds, emeralds, etc...) but need some basic information on the plugin you use for money.

Kind regards

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@NewtyMan Hook into Vault and handle them all.

5. Offline

Aphyio

6. Offline

Aphyio

7. Offline

johnny boy

How is the player supposed to know what they're buying if the sign only says the price and not the product? But I have started to slowly work on this - no promises though.

8. Offline

Aphyio

They can check it on chest and Ill show you a video.

9. Offline

Aphyio

Here is a video

10. Offline

Aphyio

11. Offline

johnny boy

Very helpful however I still don't understand how the buyer (ie the one who wants to buy from the sign shop) is supposed to know what they're buying. Do they left click to view and right click to buy or something ?

12. Offline

Aphyio

Nah, just right click the chest and if you want to buy it, right click the item in the chest you desire.

13. Offline

Aphyio

Supreme Bump

14. Offline

johnny boy

I've just picked this up again and I'm really liking my approach to making this but it's going to take a little while - and there's no guarantee I'll finish but just thought I'd let you know.

15. Offline

Aphyio

Okay.

16. Offline

Aphyio

Still looking, bumb

17. Offline

KarimAKL

@Aphyio I feel like some information is missing.
    • The video you posted tells us that all of the items in the chest will get purchased, but do they get transferred to the buyer's inventory? Does the buyer get access to the chest? If they get transferred, what happens if the buyer has a full inventory already?
    • If the currency is not "money", where would you like the item currency stored? If the answer to the previous question was that they get transferred, do you want the currency to go into the chest? If the answer to the previous question was that the buyer gets access to the chest, where should the currency go if the chest is full and the seller is offline?
    That is what I could think of from the top of my head.
    Do note that I did not say I would create this.

18. Offline

johnny boy

I have implemented a lot of functionality by the way such as creating shops and the format for a shop - all I need to do is the transaction part. I like Karim's questions and if Aphyio doesn't respond immediately I suggest a system as follows:
    • command /collectitems (placeholder name, can be anything OP wants)
    • opens a GUI with the items that you are owed (for example if you have a shop selling stuff for emeralds if they buy from you it will go directly into that GUI otherwise if you're owed money and you're offline it will put it in there too as a "banknote" type thing)
    • Click to claim items.
    Does this sound okay ?

KarimAKL likes this.
  19. Offline

KarimAKL

I do believe Vault supports changing an offline player's balance.

20. Offline

Aphyio

Yes, it will be transferred to the buyer inventory. The buyer can acesss the chest too. but, you cannot edit it. And the video show that if you tried to buy with inv full, it would say Purchased Denied; Inventory Full. Also, the currency of essentials will auto added to bal, the blocks of item currency like diamonds will just swap the slot that the buyer clicked. Also, you cannot buy your own items in the shop and seller can edit the chest.

21. Offline

Aphyio

Many days bumping, still looking for this smh ._.

22. Offline

Aphyio

Bu m p i n g

23. Offline

davidclue

This thread looks painful with all the bumps, I think you should just make the item being sold float on top of the chest, and then most likely someone will take your request. If johnny doesn't finish his plugin I can try to make this later when I'm not that busy.

24. Offline

Aphyio

Ig okay

25. Offline

Aphyio

Bump Posting another plugin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.