Plugin Help /sethome Plug-in not working

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by DrShamalamadin, Mar 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DrShamalamadin

I'm running a server through Multicraft and i wanted to put the /sethome command in my server, it says it is installed[​IMG] through multicraft and i even looked into the plug-in files and it is there. but when i go to my server the command still saying it isn't a command. what did i do wrong? it says easy install[​IMG] and use, yet i still cant use the /sethome or /home command on my server.

2. Offline

nverdier

@DrShamalamadin Please post the latest.log (found in the logs folder in your main server folder), into a pastebin.

3. Offline

DrShamalamadin

what is a pastebin? im sorry im very new to all of this. hosting wise that is

4. Offline

DrShamalamadin

okay i opened the site and pasted my lastest.log entry into it. same user name 'DrShamalamadin'

how is that going to tell me why my /sethome plug-in inst working???

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015
  5. @DrShamalamadin Please post the full server log in pastebin and give us the link.

6. Offline

DrShamalamadin

7. Offline

nverdier

8. Offline

DrShamalamadin

that is the log i got when i went to the latest.log in the files for my server. how can i find my full latest.log. sorry this is complicated ive never done this before and dont know where to look

9. Offline

nverdier

@DrShamalamadin Make sure to "tahg" or quote me, otherwise I may not see your post! But just go to the folder where your jar file is in, then to the "logs" folder. In there, there is a file called "latest.log". Copy the contents of that to a pastebin, and link it here.

10. Offline

DrShamalamadin

http://pastebin.com/SdAycGp5 this is the latest.log file i found with the instructions you gave me. i hope this is the right one for it is the only one i see in the logs folder.

11. Offline

nverdier

@DrShamalamadin Again, make sure to tag or quote me! But yes, that's the correct one. The plugin isn't loading, that's the problem... Did you reload/restart the server after you added the plugin?

12. @DrShamalamadin Can you please restart the server and do /sethome then post that log.

13. Offline

DrShamalamadin

@nverdier @bwfcwalshy sorry once agian im new to this.

http://pastebin.com/iST6Xzqk this is the newest log after i reset and typed /sethome

@nverdier yes i reset the server after installing the the plug-in. my server was also offline when i installed it.

i dont see anything in the log about me typing /sethome though. so did i do it right? i just says unknown command

@nverdier
    @bwfcwalshy

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2016
  14. Offline

nverdier

@DrShamalamadin You have to go back into your logs folder and get the latest.log again...

15. Offline

DrShamalamadin

@nverdier i did, that is exactly what i did... since this server is through multicraft i don't have the files on my computer, so when i go to the files in the multicraft folder of my server that is the log it gives me. I'm going exactly where you guys are telling me to go, and I'm posting what y'all are telling me to post.

16. Offline

nverdier

17. Offline

DrShamalamadin

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.