Server wont activate(1.0.0)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by emi109, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

emi109

Well, hello :)
    I have a problem with Bukkit, i'm not new to bukkit , i'm known it since 1.6 and used it.
    I quitted MC , and now i came back and wanted to start a server with my friends , now when i started it wont activate, niether me or my friends can get in ,even tho i'm pretty sure i did everything right , (downloaded the latest client, created a document with the information from the wiki , saved as BAT and opened all the files with the BAT file , changed online mode, added my ip adress) And yet it won't work , If you can help in any way, I'd be greatfull!
    Thanks.:)

2. Offline

emi109

Anyone..?

3. Offline

rockiesfan1234

did you port foward to your ip? see if you can get on using "localhost" instead of typing the ip.
    If you haven't port fowarded before do the following:
    1. Go to your internet borwer and in the url bow type "192.168.1.1"
    2. then go to this website if you dont know your don't know your default router credentials http://portforward.com/ , you can alsolook on your router..and the credentials may be on there in fine print.
    3. Once signed in look for something on "Por forwarding and port triggering" click that.
    4. Now find your internal ip address by typing "ipconfig/all" in CMD. Then find one saying IPv4 and then thats your internal.
    5. Go back into the internet and enter that ip adresss and put the minecraft server port of "25565" and then for the service type make sure it is both "TCP/UDP"
    6. Now hit apply and go to www.whatsmyip.net and type that ip into minecraft
    Good luck mate!

4. Offline

emi109

Thanks for commenting :)
    just one thing, That "Port Forwarding and port triggering" could be named virtual server? because that's the only one that fits in my router..

And by the way, i actually did all the steps you mentioned, by then i remembered to check localhost , and actually still refused connection.

5. Offline

pyraetos

You are supposed to leave
    Code:
    server-ip=
    blank in server.properties so it can bind locally no matter what; see if you can connect after doing that. If not, enter your server's port here: www.canyouseeme.org, if it times out, we'll help you more with port forwarding.

6. Offline

emi109

When i do it with my IP ( the ip i see on hamachi )the server goes on atleast, but when i do it with the ip from the web you gave me or the web rockie gave me , when i put it in the properties the server doesn't even go on, it says maybe something's already working on that port .

7. Offline

pyraetos

Maybe if you're using Hamachi you should just do it with your Hamachi IP Address, server-ip=hamachiIPAddress

8. Offline

emi109

It shows some java errors, is there anyway i could copy that from the cmd, to show?

9. Offline

pyraetos

You could right click the console and select mark, then select everything, and hit enter to copy.

10. Offline

emi109

Alright thanks.
    so

11. Offline

pyraetos

By hamachiIPAddress I meant the IP address that you see in Hamachi, not literally 'hamachiIPAddress.' I'm sorry :p

12. Offline

emi109

Lol, now i feel stupid.
    And anyway i put my IP, the IP i see on hamachi, done it since forever.

13. Offline

emi109

bump <:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.