Server to Server portals

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by theakore, May 13, 2012.

1. Offline

theakore

I've read in a old post i found on the net that Notch was supposedly going to add a way to make a way to create portals that link to other servers, but never got around to doing it.

I've looked everywhere and surprisingly I can't seem to find a mod that would allow me to do this. I was thinking it could be made like a normal nether portal except you replace the top two corners with diamond blocks and when you light it, you type in the ip : port of the server you wish to connect to in the chat, or maybe put it on a sign on the portal. I apologize in advance if there's already a plugin that does this i may have missed :/. If i knew anything about plugin development I would make it myself, but I don't :/ if you guys could help me out, that would be awesome.

edit: i've found http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/tp-server-port-suite-v12-server-to-server-teleporting-1000.18594/ but sadly its very outdated.

2. Offline

Royal_Soda

Ok, for sure, this plugin has already been made. I've seen it previously, although I do not remember the name. Just try searching it on dev.bukkit.org.

3. Offline

theakore

I've looked all over, i cant find the plugin. :/

4. Offline

trusebruse

theakore likes this.
  5. Offline

theakore

I think i love you. haha thanks heaps mate! i've been looking for this for aaages!

6. Offline

trusebruse

You're welcome! :)