Server started crashing daily and I can't determine why :/

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Bobtch, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, everyone. My server has been crashing a lot for the last few days, and I can't figure out why is this happening.

This is a pastebin with the latest crash report:
    http://pastebin.com/XdRNHs0R

I am also getting ' [warning] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?'
    at least once per hour.

This problems started appearing after I installed Mob Arena and Survival Games. Removing them now doesn't seem to fix any issues.

Using Bukkit 1.4.7 R-0.1

Thanks for reading!

2. Offline

Muffin89

Did you just update your craftbukkit version without updating your plugins?
    Sorry for asking, but i can't see what you have troubleshot before except that you removed mob arena and survival games.

3. I have updated all the plugins I could find updates for. I also removed all of the plugins I don't really need. I can confirm that these errors started appearing after updating to 1.4.7, but I thought I had fixed it. The out of memory problem sometimes appears for no apparent reason - everyone is doing what they are usually doing, nothing strange is happening, yet I get this error. My PC is capable, it shouldn't be lacking RAM, so I assume that one of the plugins is making all of this happen. I've already disabled SurvivalGames since the plugin is buggy, but that didn't fix it.

4. Offline

Widawizz22

Yeah, memory leaks can be caused by /reload command. I would stop using it if I were you, I did and my server runs smooth now.

5. Well, I removed the Survival Games plugin and so far I've got no errors. I'm afraid MobArena and/or Minigames might start slowing things down, but I really don't want to remove them too. And about the reload command - I'll stop using it, it seems to be buggy indeed. But restarting at peak hours is never pleasant for anyone. Thanks for the tips.

6. Offline

midnightfang22

These are your plugins, correct?
    Code:
    AnvilBlock
    GroupManager
    WorldEdit
    NC+
    Antibot
    DropHead
    Reforestation
    Mcjobs
    BCleaner
    EnchantLimiter
    motdManager
    Vault
    PEX
    MV-Core
    EnchantBeGone
    Minigames
    SurvivalGames
    GroupManagerBridge
    OpenInv
    ChestShop
    ScheduledAnnouncer
    CraftBukkitUpToDate
    ModifyWorld
    InfinityDispencer
    InfiniArrow
    Tekkitrestrict
    SecureChests
    MobArena
    StealthLogin
    TexturePackChanger
    Essentials
    EssentialsXMPP
    EssentialsProtect
    EssentialsSpawn
    MV-Portals
    MV-Inventories
    ChatTweeks
    MV-SignPortals
    EssentialsGeoIP
    EssentialsAntibuild
    EssentialsChat
    Factions

Real quick, it would probably be best to take out GroupManager, GroupManagerBridge, EssentialsAntiBuild or take out PEX and Modifyworld. You only need 1 of those groups because they both do the exact same thing. Essentials has its own motd so you probably don't need motdmanager (unless it is for the server list, which you still don't need the plugin to do that).

7. OK, after disabling said plugins - I still get this crash. Here's another pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/Pw7hXMJG

Any ideas? This is a bad crash as people remain online, but no one else can log in, while the server doesn't restart itself.

8. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

Buy the game. Topic locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.