Problem/Bug Server Signs error

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Xx_Pdsterling_xX, Jun 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi! These messages keep showing up in my consle! I run a 1.7.2 server

[19:34:37 WARN]: Exception in thread "pool-3-thread-192"

[19:34:37 WARN]: org.apache.commons.lang.UnhandledException: Plugin ServerSigns v3.1.1 generated an exception while executing task 40

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:56)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.Server.getOnlinePlayers()Ljava/util/Collection;

at de.czymm.serversigns.Metrics.postPlugin(Metrics.java:335)

at de.czymm.serversigns.Metrics.access$4(Metrics.java:326)

at de.czymm.serversigns.Metrics$1.run(Metrics.java:244)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:53)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53)

... 3 more

Whoever can help i will be happy! BTW There was a task 44...

And one more thing. Who can help me with this lag:
    [19:24:39 WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 2232ms behind, skipping 44 tick(s)

2. Offline

pie_flavor

@Xx_Pdsterling_xX You need an older version of ServerSigns, one compatible with 1.7.2

3. I use the 1.7.4 version, can't find the 1.7.2

4. Offline

pie_flavor

According to the stack-trace that you have provided, Bukkit in 1.7.2 did not have the method getOnlinePlayers(), which means you need a build that predicted that. The alternative is to update your server to 1.7.10.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.