Server Crashes When Pasting a //schem

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by LunarSAF, Sep 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

LunarSAF

My server has a total of 256gb of ram, I am not sure why it is crashing, while I //paste my schematic which is a large schematic I believe 200x200, it throws these errors in the console and then it will restart the server giving everyone an error of "connection timed out". When the server starts, the schematic is placed there but it only loads usually like half of it or less.

I watched the usage on my RAM and CPU on the dedicated server while trying to load the schematic and the CPU goes up to roughly 40% and the ram usage goes roughly up to 4gb. I am not sure as to why this is making the server crash or cause all these errors.

I am on spigot 1.8.8. I tried using worledit 6.1 and 6.1.2, both seem to be giving the same problem.

If anybody has had this issue before or knows how to fix it please let me know it would be a big help :)

Here is the crash log:
    https://pastebin.com/gKPDVzuu

Edit: on 6.1.2 it doesn't automatically restart the server, it just brings it to a crash. Showing this error at the end of the crash log
    1. [11:21:49] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/INFO]: Startup script './start.sh' does not exist! Stopping server.

2. Offline

PenguinOwl

Do you have ASyncWorldEdit? it distributes the load over time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.