Server crash with weird error

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Kannel, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Kannel

Hello,

I've been running this libigot (bukkit) server for quite a while and it's been running just fine until lately. The server's specs are 32 GB of RAM, a i7 4Ghz processor and insane internet connection, so I'm running on about 6-8% of RAM with 25 people on until I suddently get the errors below and bump up to 80-90% instantly with the errors below. I've never seen these errors before after 2 years of server hosting experience and I couldn't find much by googling the error messages. This happend to me twice so far with about 3 hours time difference, I'm pretty sure it's gonna happen again.
    Restarting or stopping the server doesn't help at all at this state, I have to kill the server and then start it back up again (using McMyAdmin).

Does anyone have any ideas?

Kind Regards,
    Kannel

Code:
    22:57:35 CONSOLE: thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "Thread-16"
    22:57:40 CONSOLE: [WARNING] An exception was thrown by io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$1.operationComplete()
    22:57:52 CONSOLE: [WARNING] An exception was thrown by io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$1.operationComplete()
    22:58:10 CONSOLE: thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "Thread-16"
    23:00:20 CONSOLE: thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "Netty IO Thread - 2"
    23:00:26 CONSOLE: thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "Thread-11"
    23:00:54 CONSOLE: thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "Netty IO Thread - 0"
    23:01:00 CONSOLE: thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "Thread-12"

2. Offline

ddeckys

I don't believe that's the whole error.

3. Offline

Kannel

It is, except for some OutOfMemory errors :/

4. Offline

andrewpo

If that's the case, I think you'll find you didn't post the entire 'error' !

You'll need to help us by providing the following:
    • The contents of the start script you use to run CraftBukkit
    • Your CraftBukkit version string (run the "version" command in your server console)
    • A list of all your active plugins (run the "plugins" command in your server console)
    • The Java version your server is running [if you know it]

5. Offline

Kolugo

Kannel
    If you're getting outofmemory errors, did you make sure your Java was up to date?
    try running it in an offline server without the plugins and see if it happens.

6. Offline

TnT

CraftBukkit does not use Netty. You need to bring support requests for the mod you use to the makers of the mod. This forum is for CraftBukkit and Bukkit plugin assistance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.