Inactive [SEC] xAuth v2.0.10 - Extra Authentication [1.2.5-R1.3+]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by CypherX, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

CypherX

xAuth v2.0.10 - (CraftBukkit build: [1.2.5-R1.3+])
    Download v2.0.10

lycano is taking over the development of xAuth as I no longer have the time nor the will to continue working on it. Please see the BukkitDev page: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/xauth/

Thanks to everyone who has showed support for me and xAuth over the past 17 months. It's been 'fun'. If for any reason you need to contact me, stop by my IRC channel (irc.rizon.net #LoveDespite) or toss me a message at http://love-despite.com/forum. Until we meet again, stay gold. Bang.

------------------------------------------------------------------​

xAuth is a plugin designed with a single task in mind: protect a server and its players while running in offline-mode. The basic idea of this protection is allowing players to register an account based on their player name and a supplied password. When a registered player connects to the server, that player will be prompted to authenticate his or herself by logging in. If and only if a valid password is supplied, they will regain full control of their account until their session expires.

Features
    • Before registering/logging in, players cannot:
      • Chat, execute commands, interact with objects (levers, chests, etc.), move, or pickup items.
      • Break or place blocks
      • Receive or give damage, be targeted (followed) by hostile mobs
    • Inventory and location protection
    • In-depth setting and message configuration
    • Persistent login sessions through server restarts
    • Player name filter and password complexity configuration
    • Kick non-logged in (but registered) players after a configurable amount of time
    • Bukkit Permissions support
    • Kick or temporarily lockout the IP address of a player who fails to log in after a configurable amount of tries
    • Custom, highly secure password hashing
    • H2 and MySQL support
    • Authentication over URL (AuthURL) allows for connection to forum or website databases
    Changelog (click for full changelog)
    • Version 2.0.10
      • [Fixed] Exploit to completely bypass login system.
      • [Fixed] xAuth commands not working with Rcon
      • [Fixed] Exploiting login system to avoid fire & drowning damage.
      • [Fixed] NPE caused by player connecting & disconnecting during same server tick.
      • [Fixed] 'Table "SESSIONS" not found' error when a player uses /logout while session length is set to zero.
      • [Fixed] Exploiting location protection after dieing to return to the spot of death.
    • Version 2.0.9
      • Added several reverse single session configuration options.
      • Fixed registration.forced: false not working.
      • Updated version check and H2 download links.
    xAuth Importer
    xAuth Importer is a tool used to import accounts from previous versions of xAuth as well as other authentication plugins. Click here for more information.

2. this does not work for my server

3. Offline

CypherX

Well that's a pretty cool story, bro. Please don't tell another.

4. Offline

Mihahail

Update it for minecraft 1.2.4, plz.

5. Offline

CypherX

Do you retards even bother testing it before saying this shit? Fuck off.

6. Offline

gevaarlijke9

I want it But i need Jar. fuke for runner
    i think i got it but it says takes to long for log in.
    So can someone give my 1.2.4 runner ?

7. Offline

LeGenDaryX

I just upgraded from the Test build to the Latest good build.
    Nothing works? What do i do?

Its rather urgent.. whole server is down because of it.
    Anywhere i can get the test build back?

This is the error:

Code:
    2012-03-23 15:46:12 [SEVERE] [xAuth] Failed to load lockout time for player: DaanBijl (80.57.74.138)
    org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Table "LOCKOUTS" not found; SQL statement:
    SELECT `time` FROM `lockouts` WHERE `ipaddress` = ? AND `playername` = ? [42102-153]
        at org.h2.message.DbException.getJdbcSQLException(DbException.java:327)
        at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:167)
        at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:144)
        at org.h2.command.Parser.readTableOrView(Parser.java:4600)
        at org.h2.command.Parser.readTableFilter(Parser.java:1043)
        at org.h2.command.Parser.parseSelectSimpleFromPart(Parser.java:1645)
        at org.h2.command.Parser.parseSelectSimple(Parser.java:1752)
        at org.h2.command.Parser.parseSelectSub(Parser.java:1639)
        at org.h2.command.Parser.parseSelectUnion(Parser.java:1484)
        at org.h2.command.Parser.parseSelect(Parser.java:1472)
        at org.h2.command.Parser.parsePrepared(Parser.java:401)
        at org.h2.command.Parser.parse(Parser.java:275)
        at org.h2.command.Parser.parse(Parser.java:247)
        at org.h2.command.Parser.prepare(Parser.java:201)
        at org.h2.command.Parser.prepareCommand(Parser.java:214)
        at org.h2.engine.Session.prepareLocal(Session.java:426)
        at org.h2.engine.Session.prepareCommand(Session.java:374)
        at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcConnection.prepareCommand(JdbcConnection.java:1100)
        at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcPreparedStatement.<init>(JdbcPreparedStatement.java:71)
        at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcConnection.prepareStatement(JdbcConnection.java:243)
        at com.cypherx.xauth.strike.StrikeManager.isLockedOut(StrikeManager.java:72)
        at com.cypherx.xauth.listeners.xAuthPlayerListener.onPlayerLogin(xAuthPlayerListener.java:50)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor334.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:301)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:459)
        at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.attemptLogin(ServerConfigurationManager.java:226)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandler.java:102)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:94)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet1Login.handle(SourceFile:68)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:229)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:48)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:61)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:554)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:452)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:490)

8. Offline

CypherX

Saying "nothing works" doesn't really help anyone in telling you why it doesn't work.

9. Offline

LeGenDaryX

I was editing the post.

10. Offline

CypherX

I'm guessing you didn't set mysql.enabled to true in the configuration.

11. Offline

LeGenDaryX

That is not the case. When someone logs in for the second time.. it works. But everyone got their inventory deleted.
    Before i did use h2 i think? But that database got overwritten if i did use it.

12. Offline

CypherX

If you were using the test build then you had to use MySQL. Version 2.0.1 added H2 support and a new configuration node (mysql.enabled) to choose which to use. If you upgraded from the test build to the latest version then you would need to set this new node to true or it'll attempt to use H2 which will fail since the DBVERSION file already exists.

13. Offline

DaEgo

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2016
  14. Offline

CypherX

DaEgo - There's no importer specifically for AuthMe yet, but accounts can be added manually or with a custom script. If you do this, make sure to set the `pwtype` field in the accounts table to the proper value for whichever AuthMe password hashing you used.

I'll update ConsoleFilter when I get a chance.

15. Offline

DaEgo

it is still updated by a user, he changed 3 words, so i think its done for u in 5 min...

16. Offline

LeGenDaryX

I did set it like this:

mysql:
    enabled: true

It doesnt save the inventory when i /logout and log back in again.

17. Offline

CypherX

Quit assuming I'm available to dedicate my every waking moment to developing plugins for this garbage community. I work full time. I have a life. I'll update MY plugin when I damn well please.

When that happens there's probably an error in the console explaining the issue. This issue is probably "Table playerdata does not exist". That is a result of screwing up the configuration or DBVERSION file.

18. Offline

LeGenDaryX

Thanks it works now. Removed the whole xauth map and put a new one back in :p

19. Offline

JackShack

i cant get it to work does it reguire mysql or h2 thingy or can it run onn its own??
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

20. Offline

kremington

Does anyone else have an issue with people spawning at random locations around where they should spawn after registering? I basically am stuck using Robert_'s 1.2 fix until I can figure out why people don't spawn where they should after registering. They end up on the roof of the building or outside of the building, but never where the actual spawn is. This was never an issue with older versions.. Thanks for any help

21. Offline

yuuki0031

Thank you very much for updating it :D

22. y dont u fucking help us instead of being a fucking dick about everything god damn

23. Offline

CypherX

• Not acceptable behavior.
    I'll stop being a dick when you retards actually start reading and doing something for yourself. I'm not going to repeat myself over and over when the answer is as clear as day right in front of your faces. Fuck off.

LlmDl likes this.
    • Not an acceptable response
    were not the fucking retards ur the fucking retard

24. Offline

CypherX

I'm a retard? Haha, that's pretty funny. Usually I don't mention it, but I'll make an exception here. I'm a 21 year old college dropout who has a six-figure income as the head software architect of a Fortune 500 company. Before calling someone a retard, you should at least learn what grammar is.

• Another example of bad behavior. Not acceptable on the Bukkit Forums
    i know whut fucking grammar is but i dont use it...and so whut u r the head of a software company that ive probably never heard of which i doubt u r so why dont u just shut the fuck up

25. Offline

CypherX

Your response pretty much just proved my point about reading. I never stated I was the head of a software company, I said I was the head software architect for a Fortune 500 company. How about you just shut the fuck up, hm? You came into my thread and started shit, not me. Not using proper grammar when you "know whut" it is just shows how immature you are. Grow up and learn some common sense.

26. I know what you said and ya I'm immature right. I'm not the one that makes a crappy ass plugin then when people ask for help I'm like"fuck you" basically and don't help people out at all. So just like shut the fuck up and stop bragging about shit

I have completely lost my faith in you. I used to love this plugin and now i hate it. So you just lost a user of your plugin.

Oh i have another way that i can say your immature, your probably sitting here watching this thread waiting for me to reply just so you can say shit back to me. Well at least I'm doing other stuff and not being immature as fuck

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2016
  27. Offline

CypherX

[​IMG]

If it was such a "crappy ass plugin", thousands of people wouldn't be downloading it. Like I've pointed out numerous times before, I help people that actually read before asking something with an answer right in their face. If they fail to find such an obvious answer on their own, nothing I say will help and they shouldn't even be running a server in the first place.

Also, while "arguing" with you, I'm developing a website for a project I'm leading, chatting with people through multiple protocols, and listening to music. Perhaps if you were worth even a fraction of my time I would care to sit here and dedicate all of my time to thinking of a comeback and refreshing the page, but alas, you aren't.

aehoooo likes this.
  28. lol its weird cause while "arguing" with you I'm building a website too xD, with a $119 program I'm sure you've heard of called Dreamweaver. Right now I'm in the middle of purchasing a domain name

29. Offline

CypherX

Firstly, who the fuck buys software. Secondly, Dreamweaver? Seriously? Get lost with you shitty tools that build a website for you, you web developer wannabe. Code it from scratch like a real programmer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.