[SEC/MECH/FUN] PreciousStones - Block Area Proteciton System [BukkitDev]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by phaed, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

phaed

2. Offline

thedomepiece

so how does this work? can anyone who grows a pumpkin and put it on the ground grow a forest with it?

3. Offline

Grizzlychip

superpick bug. when broken with superpick the block dissapeers but the cannon effects remain. ex launched by an invisi block

4. Offline

sheep100

why doesn't some of the protection fields (City Protection) work after updating to 7.0 but i can still see it when i type /ps visualize it just doesn't protect

5. Offline

phaed

Looks 2 posts above your question.

Yes, if you want to change it to a less abundant block type you can.

I has already been reported in the issue tracker.

Is this happening to a lot of fields or just one?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  6. Offline

sheep100

a lot of fields

7. Offline

Grizzlychip

alright and the snitch block is not the note block its the bookshelf?

8. Offline

thedomepiece

is there a plugin that can keep people from creating the precious items?

9. Offline

MhZ11

Hi,
    I have no problem in compiling PreciousStone because of:

Code:
    Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type
    Account cannot be resolved to a type    iCo4.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 101    Java Problem
    Account cannot be resolved to a type    iCo4.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 103    Java Problem
    Account cannot be resolved to a type    iCo4.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 104    Java Problem
    Account cannot be resolved to a type    iCo4.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 107    Java Problem
    Account cannot be resolved to a type    iCo4.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 108    Java Problem
    Account cannot be resolved to a type    iCo4.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 112    Java Problem
    Account cannot be resolved to a type    iCo4.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 116    Java Problem
    Account cannot be resolved to a type    iCo4.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 117    Java Problem
    Account cannot be resolved to a type    iCo4.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 122    Java Problem
    Account cannot be resolved to a type    iCo4.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 123    Java Problem
    Account cannot be resolved to a type    iCo4.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 128    Java Problem
    Account cannot be resolved to a type    iCo4.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 129    Java Problem
    Account cannot be resolved to a type    iCo4.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 134    Java Problem
    Account cannot be resolved to a type    iCo4.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 135    Java Problem
    Account cannot be resolved to a type    iCo4.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 140    Java Problem
    Account cannot be resolved to a type    iCo4.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 141    Java Problem
    Account cannot be resolved to a type    iCo4.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 146    Java Problem
    Account cannot be resolved to a type    iCo4.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 150    Java Problem
    Account cannot be resolved to a type    iCo4.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 158    Java Problem
    Account cannot be resolved to a type    iCo4.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 162    Java Problem
    Account cannot be resolved to a type    iCo4.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 163    Java Problem
    Account cannot be resolved to a type    iCo5.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 97    Java Problem
    Account cannot be resolved to a type    iCo5.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 100    Java Problem
    Account cannot be resolved to a type    iCo5.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 101    Java Problem
    Account cannot be resolved to a type    iCo5.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 105    Java Problem
    Account cannot be resolved to a type    iCo5.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 106    Java Problem
    Account cannot be resolved to a type    iCo5.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 160    Java Problem
    Account cannot be resolved to a type    iCo5.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 161    Java Problem
    BankAccount cannot be resolved to a type    iCo5.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 167    Java Problem
    BankAccount cannot be resolved to a type    iCo5.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 170    Java Problem
    BankAccount cannot be resolved to a type    iCo5.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 171    Java Problem
    BankAccount cannot be resolved to a type    iCo5.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 175    Java Problem
    BankAccount cannot be resolved to a type    iCo5.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 176    Java Problem
    BankAccount cannot be resolved to a type    iCo5.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 180    Java Problem
    BankAccount cannot be resolved to a type    iCo5.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 184    Java Problem
    BankAccount cannot be resolved to a type    iCo5.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 238    Java Problem
    BankAccount cannot be resolved to a type    iCo5.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 239    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 17    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 19    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 20    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 36    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 39    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 49    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 53    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 57    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 58    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 65    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 73    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 74    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 82    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 89    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 94    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 99    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 99    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 104    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 106    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 108    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 112    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 117    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 122    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 128    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 134    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 140    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 166    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 168    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 170    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 182    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 187    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 193    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 199    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 205    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 211    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE6.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 231    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE7.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 17    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE7.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 19    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE7.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 20    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE7.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 32    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE7.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 36    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE7.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 39    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE7.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 49    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE7.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 53    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE7.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 57    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE7.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 57    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE7.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 64    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE7.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 72    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE7.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 73    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE7.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 81    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE7.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 88    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE7.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 93    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE7.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 98    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE7.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 98    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE7.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 103    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE7.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 105    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE7.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 107    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE7.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 111    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE7.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 115    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE7.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 119    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE7.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 124    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE7.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 129    Java Problem
    BOSEconomy cannot be resolved to a type    BOSE7.java    /iConomy-Register-84cea9c/src/com/nijikokun/register/payment/methods    line 134    Java Problem

This problem stems from the fact that I do not know what to insert external jar.
    for now I put: iConomy.jar CraftBukkit-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar and
    need I say more?

10. Offline

Ape3000

How do I completely disable the automatic visualization that used in the cuboid mode?

11. Offline

GubiD

Hey there. I am having a problem with this plugin and would like to get some guidance. I am using 7.0.2.

Ok so lets try to make this are clear as possible. When I place a precious stone it sets up the field correctly. It however does not heal others (godstone). Now, I delete the field by removing it, but it remains even though it said it was deleted. When I run /ps clean, it says no orphans found. This happens not only with me, but other players as well (non admin). They can place the ps (god stones) but only I can see the effect of it, even if they placed it. I run /ps allow *, but no difference. I am honestly not sure what to do here.

It seems that the /ps delete command removes the block that generates the field, but it does not remove its effect.

I am using craftBukkit 1337

12. Offline

mypetsquirrel

I don't think you can completely remove it, but if you set the "visualization: spread-divisor: #" to a high number you can reduce it's effect on lag - I had a problem with those too, it would crash my client when I closed the field. Now I have it set for 60, but a number over 100 would make the visualization few and far between

13. Offline

phaed

MultiCurrency.jar
    iCo6.jar
    iCo5.jar
    iCo4.jar
    Essentials.jar
    BOSEconomy7.jar

14. Offline

sheep100

is there a way to use cuboid drawing mode in creative mode?

15. Offline

Mitch109

Nothing is happening for me?

16. Offline

Ape3000

I have spread-divisor 130 and it still gives me frequent crashes.

Using blocks for visualization like that really doesn't seem to be a good thing to do. I think we should use something that just draws the lines in client side (e.g. Spout and WorldEdit etc.).

17. Offline

Donny

How do I prevent preciousstones from interfering with worldguard regions? I saw in the changelog a while back something of that nature was added.

18. Offline

MhZ11

resolved many errors.
    is only 4 errors:

Code:
    The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for com.nijiko.permissions.PermissionHandler. Fix the build path then try building this project    phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5        Unknown    Java Problem
    The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions. Fix the build path then try building this project    phaed420-PreciousStones-a3b516e        Unknown    Java Problem
    The type com.nijiko.permissions.PermissionHandler cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files    PermissionsManager.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/managers    line 1    Java Problem
    The type com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files    PermissionsManager.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-a3b516e/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/managers    line 1    Java Problem

missing more than one folder?

edit:

add external Jar.
    Permission.jar
    HawkEye.jar
    SignLogger.jar

the problem persists with new errors.
    Errors (87 of 74 items).

19. Offline

mypetsquirrel

hmm. when the plugin was updated to include this setting, the default was 130. But, per the developer's recommendation, I set it to 60 and never had a crash again. I haven't tried anything else, so I dunno. I don't know which way is up either, is 130 more or less blocks visualized? if 130 is less blocks, then set it to 300 or something. it's what I would try personally.

On a side note, I wonder if you could set the visualization block to 0 (air) and let it run. you'd never see the field, but it might not crash either.

20. Offline

Shalobee

is this anything to be concerned about?

Code:
    SEVERE] Duplicate column name 'flags'
    11:21:25 [INFO] [PreciousStones] Adding flags column to pstone_fields table
    11:21:25 [SEVERE] Duplicate column name 'flags'
    11:21:25 [INFO] [PreciousStones] Adding flags column to pstone_cuboids table
    11:21:25 [SEVERE] Duplicate column name 'flags'

21. Offline

phaed

You can ignore that.

http://sacredlabyrinth.net/store/dependencies.rar

spread-divisor is no longer in the configuration. Now you have a much more flexible system which has two parts. The settings in the config file which you set:

seconds - the amount of seconds the visualization will last
    blocks-to-sends - how many blocks to send each batch
    ticks-between-sends - how many ticks to wait before sending out each back of blocks (20 ticks is approx 1 second)
    default-density - number of sections, per axis, to split up the field into when visualizing. higher the number the more glass

And the density each player can set on their own:

Code:
    /ps density [1-100]

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

22. Offline

Sneaky420

As always first, thank you for the work that you have done, just had and idea, I have started to use the slow-repair flag, but a thought came to mine, it currently only allows a single list for all items, but I thought of breaking it up to a armor repair block and a tools repair block. Would be nice to be able to do this. :) thank you for reading my thoughts on this

23. Offline

Slayer9x9

I'm getting:
    Code:
    2011-10-26 10:45:20 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling PreciousStones v7.0.2 (Is it up to date?): net.sacredlabyrinth.Phaed.PreciousStones.PreciousStones.getConfig()Lorg/bukkit/configuration/file/FileConfiguration;
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.sacredlabyrinth.Phaed.PreciousStones.PreciousStones.getConfig()Lorg/bukkit/configuration/file/FileConfiguration;
        at net.sacredlabyrinth.Phaed.PreciousStones.managers.SettingsManager.<init>(SettingsManager.java:119)
        at net.sacredlabyrinth.Phaed.PreciousStones.PreciousStones.onEnable(PreciousStones.java:101)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:126)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:906)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:278)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:173)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:156)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:297)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:284)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:152)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:348)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:417)
    During the first-time run of PreciousStones.
    Version: 7.0.2
    CB: 1337

24. Offline

MhZ11

with plugins that you gave me the errors are 0.
    there are only 76 warnings.

Compile all. Start with bukkit plugins compiled and does not read commands:
    unknown command. Type "help" for help

These are the warnings it gave me:

Code:
    ArrayList is a raw type. References to generic type ArrayList<E> should be parameterized    SettingsManager.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/managers    line 151    Java Problem
    Dead code    PSBlockListener.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/listeners    line 50    Java Problem
    Dead code    PSPlayerListener.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/listeners    line 72    Java Problem
    HashSet is a raw type. References to generic type HashSet<E> should be parameterized    Methods.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register/payment    line 16    Java Problem
    HashSet is a raw type. References to generic type HashSet<E> should be parameterized    Methods.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register/payment    line 17    Java Problem
    HashSet is a raw type. References to generic type HashSet<E> should be parameterized    Methods.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register/payment    line 18    Java Problem
    Iterator is a raw type. References to generic type Iterator<E> should be parameterized    FieldSettings.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones    line 480    Java Problem
    Iterator is a raw type. References to generic type Iterator<E> should be parameterized    FieldSettings.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones    line 499    Java Problem
    Iterator is a raw type. References to generic type Iterator<E> should be parameterized    ForceFieldManager.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/managers    line 1372    Java Problem
    Iterator is a raw type. References to generic type Iterator<E> should be parameterized    ForceFieldManager.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/managers    line 1431    Java Problem
    Iterator is a raw type. References to generic type Iterator<E> should be parameterized    ForceFieldManager.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/managers    line 1455    Java Problem
    Iterator is a raw type. References to generic type Iterator<E> should be parameterized    ForceFieldManager.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/managers    line 1479    Java Problem
    The constructor Configuration(File) is deprecated    Register.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register    line 39    Java Problem
    The method addPlayerMoney(String, int, boolean) from the type BOSEconomy is deprecated    BOSE6.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register/payment/methods    line 175    Java Problem
    The method differenceInMilliseconds(Timestamp, Timestamp) from the type Dates is never used locally    Dates.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones    line 73    Java Problem
    The method getBankMoney(String) from the type BOSEconomy is deprecated    BOSE6.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register/payment/methods    line 99    Java Problem
    The method getPlayerMoney(String) from the type BOSEconomy is deprecated    BOSE6.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register/payment/methods    line 165    Java Problem
    The method load() from the type Configuration is deprecated    Register.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register    line 41    Java Problem
    The method save() from the type Configuration is deprecated    Register.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register    line 23    Java Problem
    The method setBankMoney(String, int, boolean) from the type BOSEconomy is deprecated    BOSE6.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register/payment/methods    line 104    Java Problem
    The method setBankMoney(String, int, boolean) from the type BOSEconomy is deprecated    BOSE6.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register/payment/methods    line 110    Java Problem
    The method setBankMoney(String, int, boolean) from the type BOSEconomy is deprecated    BOSE6.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register/payment/methods    line 116    Java Problem
    The method setBankMoney(String, int, boolean) from the type BOSEconomy is deprecated    BOSE6.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register/payment/methods    line 122    Java Problem
    The method setBankMoney(String, int, boolean) from the type BOSEconomy is deprecated    BOSE6.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register/payment/methods    line 128    Java Problem
    The method setPlayerMoney(String, int, boolean) from the type BOSEconomy is deprecated    BOSE6.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register/payment/methods    line 170    Java Problem
    The method setPlayerMoney(String, int, boolean) from the type BOSEconomy is deprecated    BOSE6.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register/payment/methods    line 181    Java Problem
    The method setPlayerMoney(String, int, boolean) from the type BOSEconomy is deprecated    BOSE6.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register/payment/methods    line 187    Java Problem
    The method setPlayerMoney(String, int, boolean) from the type BOSEconomy is deprecated    BOSE6.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register/payment/methods    line 193    Java Problem
    The method setPreferred(String) from the type Register is never used locally    Register.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register    line 21    Java Problem
    The method useHawkEye() from the type CommunicatonManager is never used locally    CommunicatonManager.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/managers    line 37    Java Problem
    The static field iConomy.Banks should be accessed in a static way    iCo5.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register/payment/methods    line 42    Java Problem
    The static method checkDisabled(Plugin) from the type Methods should be accessed in a static way    PSServerListener.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/listeners    line 34    Java Problem
    The static method format(double) from the type iConomy should be accessed in a static way    iCo5.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register/payment/methods    line 34    Java Problem
    The static method format(double) from the type iConomy should be accessed in a static way    iCo6.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register/payment/methods    line 33    Java Problem
    The static method getAccount(String) from the type iConomy should be accessed in a static way    iCo5.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register/payment/methods    line 54    Java Problem
    The static method getBank() from the type iConomy should be accessed in a static way    iCo4.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register/payment/methods    line 31    Java Problem
    The static method getBank() from the type iConomy should be accessed in a static way    iCo4.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register/payment/methods    line 43    Java Problem
    The static method getBank() from the type iConomy should be accessed in a static way    iCo4.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register/payment/methods    line 51    Java Problem
    The static method getBank(String) from the type iConomy should be accessed in a static way    iCo5.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register/payment/methods    line 50    Java Problem
    The static method getBank(String) from the type iConomy should be accessed in a static way    iCo5.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register/payment/methods    line 58    Java Problem
    The static method getMethod() from the type Methods should be accessed in a static way    PSServerListener.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/listeners    line 53    Java Problem
    The static method hasAccount(String) from the type iConomy should be accessed in a static way    iCo5.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register/payment/methods    line 46    Java Problem
    The static method hasMethod() from the type Methods should be accessed in a static way    PSServerListener.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/listeners    line 32    Java Problem
    The static method hasMethod() from the type Methods should be accessed in a static way    PSServerListener.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/listeners    line 49    Java Problem
    The static method setMethod(PluginManager) from the type Methods should be accessed in a static way    PSServerListener.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/listeners    line 51    Java Problem
    The type Configuration is deprecated    Register.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register    line 6    Java Problem
    The type Configuration is deprecated    Register.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register    line 12    Java Problem
    The type Configuration is deprecated    Register.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register    line 39    Java Problem
    The value of the field Register.preferred is not used    Register.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register    line 13    Java Problem
    The value of the local variable fs is not used    ForesterManager.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/managers    line 235    Java Problem
    The value of the local variable list is not used    Helper.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones    line 95    Java Problem
    The value of the local variable list is not used    Helper.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones    line 114    Java Problem
    The value of the local variable mat is not used    PSPlayerListener.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/listeners    line 563    Java Problem
    The value of the local variable revert is not used    VisualizationManager.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/managers    line 488    Java Problem
    The value of the local variable rollback is not used    GriefUndoManager.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/managers    line 163    Java Problem
    The value of the local variable rollback is not used    GriefUndoManager.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/managers    line 185    Java Problem
    The value of the local variable secallowed is not used    LegacyManager.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/managers    line 197    Java Problem
    The value of the local variable visualize is not used    VisualizationManager.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/managers    line 80    Java Problem
    The value of the local variable visualize is not used    VisualizationManager.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/managers    line 401    Java Problem
    The value of the local variable visualize is not used    VisualizationManager.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/managers    line 495    Java Problem
    The value of the local variable visualize is not used    VisualizationManager.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/managers    line 635    Java Problem
    The value of the local variable visualize is not used    VisualizationManager.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/managers    line 639    Java Problem
    The value of the local variable visualize is not used    VisualizationManager.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/managers    line 656    Java Problem
    The value of the local variable visualize is not used    VisualizationManager.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/managers    line 672    Java Problem
    Type safety: The expression of type HashSet needs unchecked conversion to conform to Set<Method>    Methods.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register/payment    line 16    Java Problem
    Type safety: The expression of type HashSet needs unchecked conversion to conform to Set<Method>    Methods.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register/payment    line 18    Java Problem
    Type safety: The expression of type HashSet needs unchecked conversion to conform to Set<String>    Methods.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/register/payment    line 17    Java Problem
    Type safety: Unchecked cast from Object to HashMap<String,Object>    Field.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/vectors    line 944    Java Problem
    Type safety: Unchecked cast from Object to HashMap<String,Object>    PlayerData.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones    line 181    Java Problem
    Type safety: Unchecked cast from Object to List<Integer>    FieldSettings.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones    line 120    Java Problem
    Type safety: Unchecked cast from Object to List<Integer>    FieldSettings.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones    line 130    Java Problem
    Type safety: Unchecked cast from Object to List<String>    Field.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/vectors    line 954    Java Problem
    Type safety: Unchecked cast from Object to List<String>    Field.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/vectors    line 964    Java Problem
    Unnecessary @SuppressWarnings("deprecation")    PermissionsManager.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/managers    line 72    Java Problem
    Unnecessary @SuppressWarnings("unchecked")    Helper.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones    line 397    Java Problem
    Unnecessary @SuppressWarnings("unchecked")    SettingsManager.java    /phaed420-PreciousStones-ca6dfe5/src/net/sacredlabyrinth/Phaed/PreciousStones/managers    line 253    Java Problem

you can ignore them?

25. Offline

phaed

Check your CB version again cause its not 1337.

Yes you can ignore the warnings.

26. Offline

Slayer9x9

Oops you're right.
    Thought I updated...nvm.

27. Offline

resba

Locked per thread owner request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.