Inactive [SEC] BigBrother 1.11.0 - Catch griffers red-handed [1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by N3X15, Apr 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

N3X15

[​IMG]
    Important Crap

I'm done, but BB isn't.
    I've got 10 developers on the contributors' list who supposedly want to help, but I haven't heard a word from them since the day I added them. BigBrother's so full of bugs now that I don't know where to start, and I simply don't have the time or patience to work on it anymore. If you want something that works, pick up LogBlock. I'm fucking done. I updated it to "run" on 1060, but that's as far as I'm taking this. If you still want to help, email me at [email protected] and give me a rundown of your experience in coding plugins so I know you'll do something.​
    UPDATE: 3 developers have been added to the repo, but I'm waiting for them to get familiarized and start committing before I declare this crisis over. I appreciate the support and help that has been thrown this way. If you'd still like to help, but don't know how to code, there are many other ways to contribute. See the Contributors section for more info.​

Version: 1.11.0
    Original Author: tkelly910

Contributors
    • Development Team
      • N3X15
      • Mafio
      • FalconGaming
    • Quality Assurance (QA) Team (Testing, ONLY ON LATEST RB*!)
      • N3X15
      • Mineral
      • All of the poor bastards on the 7chan.org minecraft server + other dev servers
      • *NOTE: Unless EvilSeph or other bukkit devs indicate an RB is imminent, e.g. within the next week.
    • Bug Triage (Sorting through bugs, marking duplicates, closing, prioritizing)
      • N3X15
    • Documentation (Wiki, FAQ, other stuff people will read)
      • N3X15
    • MORE NEEDED. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TESTING OR DEVELOPING.
    Introduction

BigBrother is a powerful plugin that enables you to investigate roll back griefing via a large and all-knowing database. You have a choice between using immensely powerful commands to search an area for changes, or you can whack a block with a stick or place a log to see changes within a single block.

• /bb log - Gives you the BigBrother Multipurpose Tool, or a simple log. Hit something with it to see changes in that spot, and place it if the block you're check is non-solid, like water, lava or air.
    • /bb done - Removes the log from your inventory, and gives you back any items it replaced.
    • Want to check an entire area? Use /bb here to list who changed what!
    • Need to roll back EvilGuy and DoucheBug's edits? Use /bb rollback EvilGuy DoucheBug!
      • Have to roll back edits up to 5 minutes ago? Simple! /bb rollback t:5m
      • Need to only roll back within a certain radius? /bb rollback r:<radius-in-blocks>
      • Roll back specific actions with /bb rollback a:10,BLOCK_PLACE
    • If you screw up, /bb undo
    • (NEW) /bb history "Suspicious Guy" to see that player's recent history! (add pg:# to go to page #)
    • Mow your lawn with /bb mowlawn!
    See the full list of commands and Permissions nodes here.

Screenshots

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG](Yes, stationary_* and regular blocks got reversed, this is fixed.)​
    [​IMG]

Need Help?

• What version of CraftBukkit and BigBrother? If you don't know, type /version and /bb version.
    • What database engine are you using? Look at the value for database.type in BigBrother.yml. I use MySQL on my server and test on H2.
    • Do you get any errors? If so, please link to a pastebin with your server.log
    • What steps do I have to take to reproduce this behavior?
    • What other plugins are you using?
    Known Issues
    • Everything listed here
    • ItemCraft is not supported due to it sending unexpected NULLs via Block.getType(). Can be fixed by adding a new enum value for unknown blocks.
    • Bugs everywhere, stopped counting.
    Coming Soon
    • /bb history - Gets the history of a player
    • Fixed /bb update
    • Updated API
    • Externally accessible API
    • Custom Action IDs (for WorldEdit support, etc.)
    More Information

IRC: Support/Chatter/Developer Jive @ irc.7chan.org #bigbrother (Moved so my build notification bot has an easier time notifying multiple channels)

Changelog
    BigBrother 1.11.0 Changelog
    • Centralize and update bystander checks.
    • Fix parsing errors in DeltaChest
    • Clarify /bb log
    • Fix sign lines being too far down
    • Add command censoring (for people worried about xAuth and the like)
    • Fix pagination capping
    • Fix an error in DeltaChest reading
    • Add ?autoReconnect=true to the MySQL DSN
    • Remove all H2 support
    • Removed /bb stick from /bb help since it is now obsolete
    • Fixed it so commands that work won't say commands not recognized after they already work
    • Fixed the issue of when you had the /bb log if you broke something it would not record the break even if you were watched
    • Now if the user tries to find the history of an invalid user it won't throw null errors.
    • Yell at the users if they don't follow the setup procedure
    • Should fix most of the errors dealing with the log and watch/unwatch problems
    • Update README
    1.10.0+ (open)

BigBrother 1.10.1 Changelog
    • Fix a rollback SQL syntax error
    • Fix explosion logging
    • Clarify database trimming message in log
    • Fix /bb history
    • Continue rolling back incorrectly-logged BlockBurns, if the data field is unparsable, default to 0.
    • Fix Heartbeat logging
    • Fix SuperPerms support.
    BigBrother 1.10.0 Changelog

New Features:
    • Brand new plugin API! (Wiki)
    • Database change. There is now a converter, but you might still lose data!
    • Compact chest changes: (+Added)(=Replaced)(-Removed)
    • Heartbeat Action: Logs users online and the current time, both to keep your database connection open, and for monitoring of your server's uptime!
    • Piston Actions!
    • Bukkit Superperms support!
    • RB 1000 support!
    • /bb history!
    • Formatting fix for rollbacks
    • A buttload of NPE fixes
    Bugfixes:

• [BB-81] Rollback doesn't work because of empty data-values
    • [BB-78/BB-69] onPickupItem/onDropItem NPEs
    • Memory leak fix (Thanks to Wootalyzer!)
    BigBrother 1.9.1:

• Use BlockSpreadEvent for tracking fires (later told by EvilSeph that there's no current way to track fire in Bukkit)
    • Display a "Permission Denied" to users trying to use commands with insufficient priviliges instead of silently failing.
    • Add /bb mowlawn.
    • Fix stupid mixup between String.format usage on C# and Java in DeltaChest
    • Automatically update plugin.yml via Maven (internal crap)
    BigBrother 1.9

• Support for 928+
    • NEW: Lava/Water/Fire flow logging (AND ACTUALLY TESTED, FOR ONCE!)
    • NEW: a: directive for rollbacks, for specifying comma-delimited action IDs to track
    • Lots and lots of bugfixes.
    • Marginally better H2 support
    • More automated tests
    • Standardized QA tests (ongoing)

2. Offline

contex

Hello I got a problem.
    My world had a rollback (1 week) and all the work has been thrown in the trash.
    However, I do have everything logged in the database, so is there any way to 'rollforward' with BigBrother?

3. Offline

DutchCraft

Contex, I have rolled back actions forward by Rolling back each user and then Undo Their rollback. This Way it restores their buildings. Small bugs with stairs and signs will occur probably but the buildings are back!

Now my question:
    Will BigBrother ever log and rollback worldedit edits?

4. Offline

Speedy64

only my opinion: you should not put the "database-change-warning" in the hidden changelog area...

5. Offline

Sayshal

6. Offline

contex

Thanks, I will try this out asap.

7. Offline

Sayshal

How can I check the history of a player.. yes i know /bb history PLAYNAME but it outputs too much to see what im looking for!

8. Offline

coankid

No its not the same. If you type in /bb log you did not get a log in youre hand and every log is now a bb tool. So why giving a when you type /bb log and only this one log is the bb tool. That was much easier with the stick. So please bring it back or make the log thing linke the stick.

9. Offline

pomo4ka

When the server starts, I get an error:
    Code:
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] ------------------------------------
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Hello, and thank you for using the TESTING version of BigBrother!
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Please note that, since this is far from complete, there will be many bugs.
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] IF YOU FIND ANY BUGS, PLEASE REPORT THEM ON http://bugs.nexisonline.net/bb
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Please stay tuned in irc.esper.net #bigbrother for updates and build notifications.
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] ------------------------------------
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] BBData MySQL Driver r1 loaded!
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Action #1 - BrokenBlock
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Action #2 - PlacedBlock
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Action #3 - DestroySignText
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Action #4 - Teleport
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Action #5 - DeltaChest
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Action #6 - Command
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Action #7 - Chat
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Action #8 - Disconnect
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Action #9 - Login
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Action #10 - DoorOpen
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Action #11 - ButtonPress
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Action #12 - LeverSwitch
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Action #13 - CreateSignText
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Action #14 - LeafDecay
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Action #15 - FlintAndSteel
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Action #16 - TNTExplosion
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Action #17 - CreeperExplosion
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Action #18 - MiscExplosion
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Action #19 - ChestOpen
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Action #20 - BlockBurn
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Action #21 - Flow
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Action #22 - DropItem
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Action #23 - PickupItem
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Action #24 - SignDestroyed
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Action #25 - Heartbeat
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Action #26 - BlockPistoned
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Cannot disable action "BLOCK_PISTON_EXTEND", because it doesn't exist!
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Permissions plugin found but disabled. Enabling 'Permissions' (v2.7.3).
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [Permissions] version [2.7.3] (Phoenix)  loaded
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Permissions enabled using: Permissions v2.7.3
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [WARNING] [BBROTHER] 'Help' isn't detected. No /help support
    2011-07-23 21:41:25 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling BigBrother v1.10.1-SNAPSHOT (Is it up to date?): BLOCK_PISTON_EXTEND
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: BLOCK_PISTON_EXTEND
    	at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.BigBrother.registerEvents(BigBrother.java:197)
    	at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.BigBrother.onEnable(BigBrother.java:154)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:126)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:864)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:264)
    	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:152)
    	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:137)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:284)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:271)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:148)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:335)
    	at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)

10. Offline

gmore70

@N3X15 ... update fixed issue. THANK YOU!

11. Offline

tinez

It would be nice to add an option to limit the radius of a rollback. I want to give the rollback ability to my moderator, but i wont let them do massive rollback of everything.
    And if no "r:" parameter is given, fix the r on this limit.

12. Offline

jlu

I have exactly the same error, someone help us please? :/

13. Offline

CraftForTheCure

As of the new update (10.10.1) not ALL fire spread is recorded as the username. Some still says environment, yet the block next to it would say who really did it.

Yet it fixed all my problems so thank you!

14. Offline

DooBLER

@N3X15
    Can I safely add Heartbeat action to disable-actions in config file?
    Becouse it produces so many records in DB.

15. Offline

Lykkepillen

Environment dosen't seem to be logged in 1.10.1. This is not files as a bug, because i don't know if it's a self-made one. Anyone have any ideas, what i could have done to cause this?

16. Offline

Moredice

the /bb log is simply not reading placed blocks right as it is right now - I am getting "placed block AIR" on a block someone just placed, instead of the actual block that person placed

sometimes I even get "no edits on this block" where someone just refilled a hole they made just before, and the hole could be read as that person breaking that block just like it should... only not the placed block event

if I remove a block someone placed, then put the log there, then it reads that that person placed it and that I broke it, but this is not how the stick used to work, and it's not how the log is meant to work according to the recent changes either

I must say, I do miss the good old /bb stick which was very reliable

I hope the /bb log will be fixed soon :)

17. Offline

BRYAN IS #1

could you send me the bigbrother.jar i need 1.9.1 i accidently updated =/ fail me

18. Offline

Raqn

Pretty big bug.

I have seen someone break blocks and grieve in front of me.
    I banned him and tried to roll him back, it didnt work, the edits werent recorded.

Please, what could cause this?

EDIT: It was booster rails that are the problem. @N3X15 please fix this if you could.

19. Offline

BRYAN IS #1

Where can i find 1.9.1 version?

20. Offline

killerhunt0

Im curious as to why you changed something that wasn't broken in the first place =[. Still enjoy the plugin just not to the extent i have in the past. But i'll live.

21. Offline

Vittek

Same issues here. What the hell happened.
    BB is a pretty big deal on my server and I really like it since day one, but right now it seems it's getting worse with every update. I don't mean to offend, but the older 1.9 at least was reliable in logging everything.

22. Offline

Vinceguy1

Nvm fixed it, its ok

23. Offline

CraftForTheCure

24. Offline

Kalais

I get this when punching a chest with "/bb log" in hand.

Code:
    02:34:34 [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server o
    verloaded?
    02:34:36 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] onPlayerInteract(org.bukkit.event.player.PlayerInte
    ractEvent@41b2deff)
    java.lang.NumberFormatException: Value out of range. Value:"233" Radix:10
            at java.lang.Byte.parseByte(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.Byte.valueOf(Unknown Source)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.DeltaChest$DeltaEntry.<init>(Delt
    aChest.java:124)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.DeltaChest.processDeltaStream(Del
    taChest.java:74)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.DeltaChest.getChanges(DeltaChest.
    java:434)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.finder.HistoryLog.getInfoOnBlock(HistoryLog
    .java:73)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.finder.Sticker.blockInfo(Sticker.java:107)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.finder.Sticker.stick(Sticker.java:120)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.BigBrother.stick(BigBrother.java:260)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.listeners.BBPlayerListener.onPlayerInteract
    (BBPlayerListener.java:191)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$10.execute(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:307)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.jav
    a:58)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.j
    ava:338)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEven
    t(CraftEventFactory.java:168)
            at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.dig(ItemInWorldManager.java:6
    3)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:458)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet14BlockDig.a(SourceFile:42)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:85)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
    02:34:36 [INFO] Reading SurvServ Rented Regions...
    02:34:36 [INFO] 172 SurvServ Regions read...
    02:34:36 [INFO] 111780 blocks stored in memory
    02:34:37 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] onPlayerInteract(org.bukkit.event.player.PlayerInte
    ractEvent@18da3836)
    java.lang.NumberFormatException: Value out of range. Value:"233" Radix:10
            at java.lang.Byte.parseByte(Unknown Source)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.DeltaChest$DeltaEntry.<init>(Delt
    aChest.java:124)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.DeltaChest.processDeltaStream(Del
    taChest.java:74)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.DeltaChest.getChanges(DeltaChest.
    java:434)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.finder.HistoryLog.getInfoOnBlock(HistoryLog
    .java:73)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.finder.Sticker.blockInfo(Sticker.java:107)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.finder.Sticker.stick(Sticker.java:120)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.BigBrother.stick(BigBrother.java:260)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.listeners.BBPlayerListener.onPlayerInteract
    (BBPlayerListener.java:191)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$10.execute(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:307)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.jav
    a:58)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.j
    ava:338)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEven
    t(CraftEventFactory.java:168)
            at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.dig(ItemInWorldManager.java:6
    3)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:458)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet14BlockDig.a(SourceFile:42)

25. Offline

Kartus

/bb rollback doesn't work at #641, it say's it has rollbacked but in fact it doesn't changed anything in world. but logging works and /bb here.

#648 doesn't log anything when i want to see changes with /bb here. i went back to #641.

26. Offline

N3X15

I think you're on a very old version of CraftBukkit, you need to be on CB RB 1000.

Sure, it's mostly just there to prevent database disconnections that people were getting.

Many of the things that were previously logged as Environment should now be tracked back to the originator (except for pre-existing fires/water flows).

What change? Most changes are done to fix bugs or accomodate new features. The biggest change was the switch to dynamic Action IDs so that plugins could register their own.

Uh? They should be logged. Are you talking about booster rails that are on top of other blocks that get griefed, and then the booster rail doesn't get recorded? Right now, the entire gnome-tracking system is out-of-sync since tkelly decided it would be a great idea to copy-and-paste it to several different files, so I update some of them and accidentally miss a few. I'm currently planning how to centralize that system. (Gnomes = torches, signs, other blocks that are "attached" to blocks and broken when their supporting block vanishes)

EDIT: I just finished fixing this.

Code:
            gnomes.add(6); // Sapling
            gnomes.add(37); // Yellow Flower
            gnomes.add(38); // Red Flower
            gnomes.add(39); // Brown Mushroom
            gnomes.add(40); // Red Mushroom
            gnomes.add(55); // Redstone
            gnomes.add(59); // Crops
            gnomes.add(64); // Wood Door
            gnomes.add(66); // Tracks
            gnomes.add(69); // Lever
            gnomes.add(70); // Stone pressure plate
            gnomes.add(71); // Iron Door
            gnomes.add(72); // Wood pressure ePlate
            gnomes.add(78); // Snow
            gnomes.add(81); // Cactus
            gnomes.add(83); // Reeds
            gnomes.add(Material.LONG_GRASS.getId());
            gnomes.add(Material.DIODE_BLOCK_ON.getId());
            gnomes.add(Material.DIODE_BLOCK_OFF.getId());
            gnomes.add(Material.FENCE.getId());
            gnomes.add(Material.DEAD_BUSH.getId());
            gnomes.add(Material.DETECTOR_RAIL.getId());
            gnomes.add(Material.POWERED_RAIL.getId());
    Lemme know if I missed any besides torches, beds, or signs.

I'll try to track this down. The problem is that I never seem to get these problems on my production server. And I know the quality's gone down the shitter, I'm trying like hell to fix it, but I'm effectively a lone carpenter trying to fix a rotting old mansion that someone else made.

That's... Odd. I'll check it out. Fixed in the devbuilds.

27. Offline

Boon Pek

It works flawlessly now, except for the fact that I get this error whilst using the LOG.

Code:
    16:48:02 [SEVERE] Could not pass event BLOCK_PLACE to BigBrother
    java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "/set 0"
        at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Integer.valueOf(Unknown Source)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.DeltaChest$DeltaEntry.<init>(DeltaChest.java:111)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.DeltaChest.processDeltaStream(DeltaChest.java:82)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.DeltaChest.getChanges(DeltaChest.java:451)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.DeltaChest.toString(DeltaChest.java:461)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.finder.HistoryLog.getInfoOnBlock(HistoryLog.java:57)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.finder.Sticker.blockInfo(Sticker.java:104)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.finder.Sticker.stick(Sticker.java:117)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.BigBrother.stick(BigBrother.java:258)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.StickListener.onBlockPlace(StickListener.java:35)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$28.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:434)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:332)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callBlockPlaceEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:90)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callBlockPlaceEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:74)
        at net.minecraft.server.ItemBlock.a(ItemBlock.java:81)
        at net.minecraft.server.ItemStack.placeItem(ItemStack.java:56)
        at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.interact(ItemInWorldManager.java:223)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:553)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet15Place.a(SourceFile:57)
    Aside from that, I also think that it is a good idea to restore (or give a config option) the old /bb log functionality. The current instructions as to how to use the log also seem pretty messy ://

28. Offline

jlu

Rite, thx dude!

29. Offline

Jadedwolf

@N3X15
    When I try and use /bb history "playername"
    I get this:
    Code:
    2011-07-23 00:10:00 [INFO] [BBROTHER] "Wonto139"
    2011-07-23 00:10:00 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'bb' in plugin BigBrother v1.10.1-SNAPSHOT
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:37)
        at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:129)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:320)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:713)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:677)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:670)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
    Caused by: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: toIndex = 11
        at java.util.ArrayList.subListRangeCheck(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.ArrayList.subList(Unknown Source)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.commands.HistoryCommand.onCommand(HistoryCommand.java:70)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.BBCommand.onCommand(BBCommand.java:57)
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
        ... 12 more
    This means I can't use /bb history at all :(
    More server log info including plugins installed etc: http://pastebin.com/xk9TeUXb

30. Offline

Lykkepillen

Well, it dosen't seem to be logging anything not done directly by the player at all. When i updated i just replaced the .jar file.. Do i need to replace the config file and clear out the database aswell? (using MySQL)

31. Offline

pomo4ka

Hi, how do I disable unnecessary entries? For example commands in the chat and ip addresses?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.