Inactive [SEC] BigBrother 1.11.0 - Catch griffers red-handed [1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by N3X15, Apr 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

N3X15

[​IMG]
    Important Crap

I'm done, but BB isn't.
    I've got 10 developers on the contributors' list who supposedly want to help, but I haven't heard a word from them since the day I added them. BigBrother's so full of bugs now that I don't know where to start, and I simply don't have the time or patience to work on it anymore. If you want something that works, pick up LogBlock. I'm fucking done. I updated it to "run" on 1060, but that's as far as I'm taking this. If you still want to help, email me at [email protected] and give me a rundown of your experience in coding plugins so I know you'll do something.​
    UPDATE: 3 developers have been added to the repo, but I'm waiting for them to get familiarized and start committing before I declare this crisis over. I appreciate the support and help that has been thrown this way. If you'd still like to help, but don't know how to code, there are many other ways to contribute. See the Contributors section for more info.​

Version: 1.11.0
    Original Author: tkelly910

Contributors
    • Development Team
      • N3X15
      • Mafio
      • FalconGaming
    • Quality Assurance (QA) Team (Testing, ONLY ON LATEST RB*!)
      • N3X15
      • Mineral
      • All of the poor bastards on the 7chan.org minecraft server + other dev servers
      • *NOTE: Unless EvilSeph or other bukkit devs indicate an RB is imminent, e.g. within the next week.
    • Bug Triage (Sorting through bugs, marking duplicates, closing, prioritizing)
      • N3X15
    • Documentation (Wiki, FAQ, other stuff people will read)
      • N3X15
    • MORE NEEDED. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TESTING OR DEVELOPING.
    Introduction

BigBrother is a powerful plugin that enables you to investigate roll back griefing via a large and all-knowing database. You have a choice between using immensely powerful commands to search an area for changes, or you can whack a block with a stick or place a log to see changes within a single block.

• /bb log - Gives you the BigBrother Multipurpose Tool, or a simple log. Hit something with it to see changes in that spot, and place it if the block you're check is non-solid, like water, lava or air.
    • /bb done - Removes the log from your inventory, and gives you back any items it replaced.
    • Want to check an entire area? Use /bb here to list who changed what!
    • Need to roll back EvilGuy and DoucheBug's edits? Use /bb rollback EvilGuy DoucheBug!
      • Have to roll back edits up to 5 minutes ago? Simple! /bb rollback t:5m
      • Need to only roll back within a certain radius? /bb rollback r:<radius-in-blocks>
      • Roll back specific actions with /bb rollback a:10,BLOCK_PLACE
    • If you screw up, /bb undo
    • (NEW) /bb history "Suspicious Guy" to see that player's recent history! (add pg:# to go to page #)
    • Mow your lawn with /bb mowlawn!
    See the full list of commands and Permissions nodes here.

Screenshots

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG](Yes, stationary_* and regular blocks got reversed, this is fixed.)​
    [​IMG]

Need Help?

• What version of CraftBukkit and BigBrother? If you don't know, type /version and /bb version.
    • What database engine are you using? Look at the value for database.type in BigBrother.yml. I use MySQL on my server and test on H2.
    • Do you get any errors? If so, please link to a pastebin with your server.log
    • What steps do I have to take to reproduce this behavior?
    • What other plugins are you using?
    Known Issues
    • Everything listed here
    • ItemCraft is not supported due to it sending unexpected NULLs via Block.getType(). Can be fixed by adding a new enum value for unknown blocks.
    • Bugs everywhere, stopped counting.
    Coming Soon
    • /bb history - Gets the history of a player
    • Fixed /bb update
    • Updated API
    • Externally accessible API
    • Custom Action IDs (for WorldEdit support, etc.)
    More Information

IRC: Support/Chatter/Developer Jive @ irc.7chan.org #bigbrother (Moved so my build notification bot has an easier time notifying multiple channels)

Changelog
    BigBrother 1.11.0 Changelog
    • Centralize and update bystander checks.
    • Fix parsing errors in DeltaChest
    • Clarify /bb log
    • Fix sign lines being too far down
    • Add command censoring (for people worried about xAuth and the like)
    • Fix pagination capping
    • Fix an error in DeltaChest reading
    • Add ?autoReconnect=true to the MySQL DSN
    • Remove all H2 support
    • Removed /bb stick from /bb help since it is now obsolete
    • Fixed it so commands that work won't say commands not recognized after they already work
    • Fixed the issue of when you had the /bb log if you broke something it would not record the break even if you were watched
    • Now if the user tries to find the history of an invalid user it won't throw null errors.
    • Yell at the users if they don't follow the setup procedure
    • Should fix most of the errors dealing with the log and watch/unwatch problems
    • Update README
    1.10.0+ (open)

BigBrother 1.10.1 Changelog
    • Fix a rollback SQL syntax error
    • Fix explosion logging
    • Clarify database trimming message in log
    • Fix /bb history
    • Continue rolling back incorrectly-logged BlockBurns, if the data field is unparsable, default to 0.
    • Fix Heartbeat logging
    • Fix SuperPerms support.
    BigBrother 1.10.0 Changelog

New Features:
    • Brand new plugin API! (Wiki)
    • Database change. There is now a converter, but you might still lose data!
    • Compact chest changes: (+Added)(=Replaced)(-Removed)
    • Heartbeat Action: Logs users online and the current time, both to keep your database connection open, and for monitoring of your server's uptime!
    • Piston Actions!
    • Bukkit Superperms support!
    • RB 1000 support!
    • /bb history!
    • Formatting fix for rollbacks
    • A buttload of NPE fixes
    Bugfixes:

• [BB-81] Rollback doesn't work because of empty data-values
    • [BB-78/BB-69] onPickupItem/onDropItem NPEs
    • Memory leak fix (Thanks to Wootalyzer!)
    BigBrother 1.9.1:

• Use BlockSpreadEvent for tracking fires (later told by EvilSeph that there's no current way to track fire in Bukkit)
    • Display a "Permission Denied" to users trying to use commands with insufficient priviliges instead of silently failing.
    • Add /bb mowlawn.
    • Fix stupid mixup between String.format usage on C# and Java in DeltaChest
    • Automatically update plugin.yml via Maven (internal crap)
    BigBrother 1.9

• Support for 928+
    • NEW: Lava/Water/Fire flow logging (AND ACTUALLY TESTED, FOR ONCE!)
    • NEW: a: directive for rollbacks, for specifying comma-delimited action IDs to track
    • Lots and lots of bugfixes.
    • Marginally better H2 support
    • More automated tests
    • Standardized QA tests (ongoing)

2. Offline

Strahan

Appreciate the diligence in upgrades, but honestly any user on my server that has rights to /bb is someone I trust and thus wouldn't care if they somehow got a free log with the /bb log. I mean... it's a log. It's not diamond block :) I'd rather risk free logs than have to do the requisite extra typing now.

Of course, I won't cry if you leave it as is. I just made a macro so I can look at a block and hit f10 and it tells me the history :)

3. Offline

iamcrang

emm, sorry guys, i tired to finding out why bb does not rollbacking anything (but says all rolled back) and /bb log do anything to, no tool nothing (even debug info).. bukkit 1.7.3 bb - 1.10.0. How to take it working?

4. Offline

morizuki

uhmm where is the converter? or the converter is built-in in the BigBrother?

5. Offline

Frogging101

I'm having a couple issues. One, creeper rollbacks cause a apmmed error in the console (http://pastebin.com/iBCa1zAM).

Also, a lot of the time, actions aren't getting logged. Sometimes I can break a block, and bb log will show it (albeit a few seconds later). Other times, it doesn't seem to have recorded anything. I am using MySQL, and I am also running Statistician which accesses the same MySQL server (MySQL server is hosted on the same machine as bukkit).

6. Offline

Sayshal

@N3X15

Code:
    2011-07-20 16:42:31 [WARNING] [BBROTHER] Caught exception when rolling back a SignDestroyed
    java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.SignDestroyed.rollback(SignDestroyed.java:77)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.rollback.Rollback$RollbackByTick.run(Rollback.java:255)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:137)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:438)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)

AND THIS:

http://pastebin.com/GpD6NQTA[/CODE][/COLOR][/FONT][/quote]

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2016
  7. Offline

LethalState

RB1000, PermissionsBukkit, BigBrother 1.10.0 I get this error after using bb log command/using the log itself, and the server restarts immediately after.

Code:
    2011-07-21 03:42:35 [SEVERE] Could not pass event BLOCK_PLACE to BigBrother
    java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "worldedit cui"
        at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
        at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:481)
        at java.lang.Integer.valueOf(Integer.java:570)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.DeltaChest$DeltaEntry.<init>(DeltaChest.java:111)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.DeltaChest.processDeltaStream(DeltaChest.java:82)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.DeltaChest.getChanges(DeltaChest.java:451)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.DeltaChest.toString(DeltaChest.java:461)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.finder.HistoryLog.getInfoOnBlock(HistoryLog.java:57)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.finder.Sticker.blockInfo(Sticker.java:104)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.finder.Sticker.stick(Sticker.java:117)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.BigBrother.stick(BigBrother.java:258)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.StickListener.onBlockPlace(StickListener.java:35)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$28.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:434)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:332)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callBlockPlaceEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:90)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callBlockPlaceEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:74)
        at net.minecraft.server.ItemBlock.a(ItemBlock.java:81)
        at net.minecraft.server.ItemStack.placeItem(ItemStack.java:56)
        at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.interact(ItemInWorldManager.java:223)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:553)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet15Place.a(SourceFile:57)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:85)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)

8. Offline

Kartus

1. bigbrother doesn't have startup message in 1.10.0?

2. "/bb help" needs update ;)

3. with "/bb log" i can see all commands and chatlog. i don't want that my users with "bb.info" can watch this. possible to make fine graded permissions?

4. "/bb history player" should show newest action first, and oldest on last page. now its the other way.

5. "/bb rollback player r:5" returns "nothing to rollback" but i did something >30 secs before. no server.log error.

6. "/bb history player" i get error when have player called "Kartus" and i command "/bb history kart". at other command "/bb history kartus" it works me.

Code:
    2011-07-21 03:01:52 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'bb' in plugin BigBrother v1.10.0-SNAPSHOT
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:37)
        at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:129)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:320)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:713)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:677)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:670)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
    Caused by: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: toIndex = 9
        at java.util.SubList.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.RandomAccessSubList.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.AbstractList.subList(Unknown Source)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.commands.HistoryCommand.onCommand(HistoryCommand.java:68)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.BBCommand.onCommand(BBCommand.java:57)
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
        ... 12 more
    7. "/bb history" make following error and chatmessage in red colour "an internal error occured while attempting to perform this command":
    Code:
    2011-07-21 02:08:06 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'bb' in plugin BigBrother v1.10.0-SNAPSHOT
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:713)
        at java.util.SubList.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.RandomAccessSubList.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.AbstractList.subList(Unknown Source)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.commands.HistoryCommand.onCommand(HistoryCommand.java:68)
        ... 12 more

9. Offline

Strahan

CB1000, BB 1.10.0. My logs are filling with:

[SEVERE] [BBROTHER] onPlayerInteract(org.bukkit.event.player.PlayerInteractEvent@629611fb)

The stuff after @ is diff each time, but man it's making my logs huge. Also using Essentials, Permissions, Helios, Honeypot, Jail, DwarfForge, Movecraft, Multiverse, Multiinv, Backup, Lockette, mcbans, OpenInv, SleepAnnounce, SpyerAdmin, WorldEdit, StealthLogin, Monsterbox, FoundDiamonds, & PaintingSwitch.

10. Offline

ZachBora

Like Kartus, also getting error using /bb history

Code:
    2011-07-20 17:25:40 [SEVERE] null
        at java.util.ArrayList.subListRangeCheck(ArrayList.java:885)
        at java.util.ArrayList.subList(ArrayList.java:877)
        ... 12 more

11. Offline

wootalyzer

Just in case this hasn't been reported yet, I've been getting these exceptions for quite some time, in both your jenkins builds, as well as the new release. I'm running the latest github CB and the new BB release, but I've also experienced the issue on other CB versions (including the latest recommended). Using mysql.

Exception:
    Show Spoiler

18:56:46 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] onPlayerInteract(org.bukkit.event.player.PlayerInteractEvent@16cce833)
    java.lang.NumberFormatException: Value out of range. Value:"350" Radix:10
    at java.lang.Byte.parseByte(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Byte.valueOf(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Byte.valueOf(Unknown Source)
    at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.DeltaChest$DeltaEntry.<init>(DeltaChest.java:132)
    at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.DeltaChest.processDeltaStream(DeltaChest.java:82)
    at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.DeltaChest.getChanges(DeltaChest.java:451)
    at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.DeltaChest.toString(DeltaChest.java:461)
    at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.finder.HistoryLog.getInfoOnBlock(HistoryLog.java:57)
    at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.finder.Sticker.blockInfo(Sticker.java:105)
    at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.finder.Sticker.stick(Sticker.java:118)
    at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.listeners.BBPlayerListener.onPlayerInteract(BBPlayerListener.java:195)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$10.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:307)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:332)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:168)
    at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.dig(ItemInWorldManager.java:63)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:458)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet14BlockDig.a(SourceFile:42)

Update: this should probably be in the bug tracker. meh. too late.

12. Offline

CraftForTheCure

cannot find class: me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.CreeperExplosion
    when i rollback a creeper explosion... when i rollback ANYTHING i get an error and it has been this way for a while.

13. Offline

EpharGy

Is it possible to have the feature to give a log when using bb log be set in the config instead of the way its been changed? i find it rather annoying that i need to take up an inventory slot with a log now

14. Offline

Pisi-Deff

Yes, op now works just fine with the 642 build :)

Thank you.

On another note.
    /bb history ->
    Code:
    12:05:23 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'bb'
    in plugin BigBrother v1.10.0-SNAPSHOT
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:12
    9)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:3
    20)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.
    java:713)

at java.util.ArrayList.subListRangeCheck(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.ArrayList.subList(Unknown Source)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.commands.HistoryCommand.onCommand(HistoryCo
    mmand.java:68)
            ... 12 more

15. i get this:

Code:
    2011-07-21 12:46:58 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Cannot find class me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.MiscExplosion:
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.MiscExplosion
    	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:217)
    	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:205)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:36)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:24)
    	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:321)
    	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:266)
    	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:334)
    	at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    	at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:186)
    	at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.BBActionProvider.getAction(BBActionProvider.java:88)
    	at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.ActionProvider.findAndProvide(ActionProvider.java:158)
    	at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.rollback.Rollback$Rollbacker.run(Rollback.java:163)
    and this:

Code:
    2011-07-21 12:46:58 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Erroneous BlockBurn action:  Data value is unparsable.  Your ActionID datatable table may have become scrambled and may not match up with legacy actionIDs.  You may need to rebuild your database.
    2011-07-21 12:46:58 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] SKIPPED!
    Bukkit = 1000, Bigbrother = 1.10.0

any help would be greatly appreciated :)

16. Offline

quickclay

An electric creeper explosion was not rollback-able. I tried within 5 minutes of the explosion, but "nothing to rollback". CB1000, BB 1.10.0
    EDIT: Make that NO creeper explosions are able to be rolled back after the 1.10 upgrade.
    Player rollbacks no problem.
    EDIT2: History log only works in 'punching' mode. Placing the history log just.. places it and generates the following NPE:
    Show Spoiler

2011-07-21 06:57:46 [SEVERE] Could not pass event BLOCK_PLACE to BigBrother
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.tablemgrs.BBDataTable.getBlockHistory(BBDataTable.java:118)
    at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.finder.HistoryLog.getInfoOnBlock(HistoryLog.java:40)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$28.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:434)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callBlockPlaceEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:90)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callBlockPlaceEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:74)
    at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.interact(ItemInWorldManager.java:223)
    2011-07-21 06:58:05 [SEVERE] Could not pass event BLOCK_PLACE to BigBrother
    at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.tablemgrs.BBDataTable.getBlockHistory(BBDataTable.java:118)
    at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.finder.HistoryLog.getInfoOnBlock(HistoryLog.java:40)

Sorry didn't make a bugtracker account yet.

17. Offline

Silicon

I can't rollback tnt or creeper explosions, also fire damage isn't rollback'ed either and it's set enabled in the config. latest CB and BB builds.

18. Offline

ohmydoddtv

Those damn Griffers... xD

19. Offline

Serverguy

Ok so I did this upgrade yesterday to the latest version... WOW is it ever broken.

First of all, it removed all of the entries from the BBdata table of my database. Which means that rollbacks are now useless as none of the data is there anymore to rollback.

Second, the history command does not work, as with other users here in the forums and a bug filed here: http://bugs.nexisonline.net/bb/issues/BB-91 the history command throws an error into the log and does not do anything.

Third, So I decided that since my DB was pretty much borked anyways I dropped the entire thing and started with a fresh new one. Now that I have however the purge function is still running against records that aren't there??? So a user will break a block or something, the data will get written to the DB and then seconds later I'll see a msg saying that BB removed 200 some odd "old" records from the database and sure enough the count on the BBData table has dropped, so nothing is really being recorded anyways.

I have tried completely removing the plugin, restarting the server and the putting it back in with new configs etc, with no different results. I have dumped the entire DB and recreated it, same results, its still purging records that aren't there.

I am running this to a mysql DB on an Ubuntu server and up until this update I loved BB, it's worked great.

Any help or progress on this would be great!

20. Offline

Baummann

CraftBukkit 1000 newest version:

Spamming the console with things like:

Code:
    8:45:55 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: PlacedBlock
    18:45:55 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: PlacedBlock
    18:45:56 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: PlacedBlock
    18:45:56 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: Flow
    18:45:57 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: PlacedBloc

gmore70 likes this.
  21. Offline

richard fraser

any plans for iconomy support? I have griefers that sell things after they break them. :( yelling and time-outs aren't working, lmao!

22. Offline

gmore70

BB crashing my server every 30 minutes. Had to turn it off.
    BB 1.10 RB 1000 MC 1.7.3
    plugins - all up to date as I thought it could be the issue. Jobs, Iconomy, Essentials, ichat, stargate, factions, dynmap, multiverse, muliinv, worldedit, worldguard, citizens.

Working for a couple of months without issue. Saved my .... a few times. Now when I upgraded to 1.10 (even after I blew away my h2 database - it crashes big time.

Finally, my server log was spammed so bad...wow...never seen anything like it. One example of the spam:
    2011-07-20 21:59:51 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: Chat
    2011-07-20 21:59:51 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: Chat
    2011-07-20 21:59:55 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: PlacedBlock
    2011-07-20 21:59:56 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: PlacedBlock
    2011-07-20 21:59:57 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: Heartbeat
    2011-07-20 21:59:57 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: Heartbeat
    2011-07-20 21:59:57 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: Chat
    2011-07-20 21:59:57 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: PlacedBlock
    2011-07-20 21:59:57 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: BrokenBlock
    2011-07-20 21:59:57 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Building `ownership` table...
    2011-07-20 21:59:57 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: BrokenBlock
    2011-07-20 21:59:58 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: PickupItem
    2011-07-20 21:59:58 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] onPlayerPickupItem(org.bukkit.event.player.PlayerPickupItemEvent@50312558)
    at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.PickupItem.<init>(PickupItem.java:13)
    at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.listeners.BBPlayerListener.onPlayerPickupItem(BBPlayerListener.java:156)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$19.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:370)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityItem.b(EntityItem.java:132)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityHuman.i(EntityHuman.java:219)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityHuman.v(EntityHuman.java:211)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityPlayer.v(EntityPlayer.java:280)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.m_(EntityLiving.java:218)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityHuman.m_(EntityHuman.java:96)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityPlayer.a(EntityPlayer.java:192)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:294)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet10Flying.a(SourceFile:126)

23. Offline

CraftForTheCure

Oh also when I rollback stuff it says it worked but it really didn't....
    also complete error is
    Code:
    [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Cannot find class me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.CreeperExplosion:
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.CreeperExplosion
            at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:217)
            at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
            at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:205)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:36)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:24)
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:321)
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:266)
            at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
            at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:186)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.BBActionProvider.getAction(BBActionProvider.java:88)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.ActionProvider.findAndProvide(ActionProvider.java:158)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.rollback.Rollback$Rollbacker.run(Rollback.java:163)

24. Offline

hatstand

Do not trust the "converter" in 1.10 to actually convert anything. Not sure why the entire database needed to be wiped, when most of it stayed compatible with 1.10 anyway (Imported backup into 1.10 > All of it worked, except chests).

25. Offline

coankid

Why nomore /bb stick ? Ist was much better tahn a log... please bring it back!

26. Offline

N3X15

Becuase punching a block with the log is the same damn thing as punching with a stick?

Everyone having problems, please upload your BigBrother.yml and your server.log.

27. Offline

Serverguy

Ok so here's my problem... See this Bug first of all: http://bugs.nexisonline.net/bb/issues/BB-96

So As you can read from the bug report I have deleted and recreated my MYSQL database so but BB is still removing old entries.

all of the logs look like this:
    Code:
    2011-07-20 18:49:14 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 207 old records because of age in 0h00m01s.
    2011-07-20 19:10:54 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 1178 old records because of age in 0h00m01s.
    2011-07-20 19:32:34 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 753 old records because of age in 0h00m01s.
    2011-07-20 19:54:13 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 543 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-20 20:15:56 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 361 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-20 20:37:36 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 783 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-20 20:59:16 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 1183 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-20 21:20:57 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 1494 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-20 21:42:37 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 1316 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-20 21:43:46 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 0 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-20 21:47:16 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 25 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-20 22:08:56 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 206 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-20 22:30:36 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 216 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-20 22:52:16 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 217 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-20 23:13:56 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 217 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-20 23:35:36 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 216 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-20 23:57:16 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 217 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 00:18:56 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 217 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 00:40:36 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 216 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 01:02:16 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 217 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 01:23:56 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 217 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 01:45:36 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 216 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 02:07:16 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 217 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 02:28:56 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 217 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 02:50:36 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 216 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 03:12:16 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 217 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 03:33:56 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 217 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 03:55:36 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 216 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 04:17:16 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 217 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 04:38:56 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 217 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 05:00:36 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 216 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 05:22:16 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 217 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 05:43:56 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 217 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 06:05:36 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 216 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 06:27:16 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 217 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 06:48:56 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 217 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 07:10:36 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 216 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 07:32:16 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 217 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 07:53:56 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 217 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 08:15:36 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 216 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 08:37:16 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 201 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 08:44:28 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 0 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 09:06:08 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 210 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 09:18:47 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 0 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 09:25:26 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 0 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 09:47:06 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 216 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 10:08:46 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 216 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 10:35:18 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 0 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 10:56:58 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 216 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 11:18:38 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 216 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 11:40:18 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 217 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 12:01:58 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 217 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 12:23:38 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 216 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 12:45:18 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 217 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 13:06:58 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 217 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 13:28:43 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 216 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    2011-07-21 13:50:23 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 217 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.

Notice that all of the removals in the past 24 hours or so are very close to the same amount... very strange.

Here is my config:
    Code:
    general:
        excluded-blocks: []
        rollbacks-per-tick: 2000
        personal-log-files: false
        auto-watch: true
        debug-mode: false
        store-owners: true
        default-search-radius: 5
        tnt-threshold: 10.0
        restore-fire: true
        stick-item: 280
        library-autodownload: true
        log-ips: true
        disabled-actions:
        - ButtonPress
        - LeverSwitch
        - DropItem
        - PickupItem
    database:
        port: 3306
        username: minecraft
        prefix: ''
        hostname: localhost
        cleanser:
            deletes-per-operation: 20000
        type: MySQL
        password: ##########
        database: bigbrother
        send-delay: 4
        mysql:
            engine: INNODB
            low-priority-insert: true

So for some reason BB thinks there are records to delete when in fact the DB has been emptied and recreated from scratch. I have reinstalled the plugin, I have wiped the config and still BB is trying to delete old records that do not exist, where else is it storing this information?

Please let me know if you need any more info.

28. Offline

Jobsti

@N3X15
    Same error with #641 CB#1000, INNODB

No logging, rollback of TNT, Creeper, etc.

Console Error on using /bb log on a TNT hole:
    http://pastebin.com/LunETPGk

29. Offline

nitroxygen

Bukkit#1000 BB#641
    h2

I cant rollback or any logging

30. Offline

N3X15

Change database.cleanser.age from 7d to however long you want your records to be in your DB. The stuff you see in the log is BB removing records older than 7 days.

Working on this; BB's ActionProvider isn't loading explosions from the right spot. EDIT: Fixed.

31. Offline

NavalCrab

How do I change when I try logging it says permissiondenied in all caps?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.