Inactive [SEC/Admn]IpLock -- passwordprotect or mark playernames, linked to an ip, as safe[V 0.5][1.3.2]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Sgt_Tailor, Mar 11, 2012.

?

What do you think of this plugin

1. Awsome

106 vote(s)
    61.6%
  2. good, but I have some suggestion

44 vote(s)
    25.6%
  3. I think it is promising

22 vote(s)
    12.8%
  1. Offline

Magiq

New Download link pl0x? I think yours got removed by TnT because you used url shorteners.

2. Offline

RacoonAndres

DOWNLOAD LINK?

3. Offline

.:Dante:.

4. Offline

Selva

Wheres the down link?

5. Offline

DrPfsrJiggles

I can't find a drop box anywhere to download this...

Wait... nevermind :p

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  6. new download link

there are only discouraged right?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  7. Offline

TGS

Another feature request. A command for admins to reset/change people's passwords should they forget. Or better yet the ability to simply "unregister"/clear a password from a username.

8. will add those as well

9. Offline

Fifi

When we should expect next version release? Sorry for asking, this plugin is really needed for my server :)

TroyPolamalu likes this.
  10. Offline

TnT

Direct links to the jar files (or zip files) only.

Your url shortener linked to an ad site which provided a download.

11. Offline

MrTimmy12

Works on 1.2.3?

12. I am away from my pc. I will be able to update next week. IpLock already supports 1.2.3r0.2

13. Offline

Fifi

:( oh no. I really need this plugin.

14. Offline

Archie

Could you add some admin commands where admins can change people's passwords?

15. Offline

tmpxshottz

Downloads:
    Download verion 0.3 from dropbox

You Spelt " Version " Wrong Just To Let You Know.

Also Please Let Me Know What The New Events Are Its Annoying Me I Wanna Update My Plugin But I Cant Figure It Out!

16. Offline

.:Dante:.

Does this stop commands from being executed? Like if someone logs in under my name while I'm offline and decides to execute (or try) commands.

17. It will block any commandant, but not the commands needed to log in

18. Offline

JustinFatalx

Can you please block players from talking if not logged in. Honestly they shouldn't be able to do anything but login. That's what most server admins prefer.

Also after reading all the other post I noticed you replied to this. And the risk is just to great. If they cant understand how simple the register and login commands are then its just stupidity.

I don't want players to be able to get on any account and act like a staff member or anyone else.

19. Offline

MLGMrOakley

great plugin i like how it can be password or ip protected but the ip on can still be bad wat if one of your players uses a internet usb the ip changes everytime you reconnect maybe you can make it so the passowrd overides the ip and i like how it is not connected to MYSQL

20. Offline

Truger

I love this plugin :D
    but it doesn't work on the lastest beta build (1.2.3 R0.2) it loads up fine but when ever i try and login i get this

http://pastebin.com/rB7Fu1he

21. Offline

JustinFatalx

I found a major bug in your plugin. Im currently using PermissionsEx. I discovered that if you spell the name differently it lets you set new information thats seperate from the real account but you can still do all the same stuff as the original.

Example:

Player Egg gets on and sets password and logs in. He makes himself OP and gives himself Owner Tag.

Then player EGG gets on and sets password and logs in. He is then OP and has Owner Tag. They even have the same inventory so this could cause duping.

Suggestion is to make your account information save no matter how its spelled with capital letters or not it should have the same login information. Not the ability to make a new password.

22. Offline

JustinFatalx

I seem to be getting this error sometimes. It does not do it everytime a player logins. Just sometimes. When this error occurs players claim that it tells them Internal Error has occured when they try to login.

org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'login' in plugin IpLock v0.3
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:42)
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:166)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:469)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:906)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:866)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:849)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.handle(Packet3Chat.java:33)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:229)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:116)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:78)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:554)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:452)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:490)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at iplock.IpLockCommandExecutor.getPass(IpLockCommandExecutor.java:107)
    at iplock.IpLockCommandExecutor.onCommand(IpLockCommandExecutor.java:56)
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:40)
    ... 12 more

23. Offline

jacburn1

Bug / Suggestion: Add support for multiple worlds? Whenever I go through my portal to another World, it forces me to log in again, else I can't move or do anything, even with SafeIP on.

24. I am updating this plugin. The next update will be this weekend. I will add a blackip and lockip function. I will also finish the translate fuction so you people can translate this plugin into your own language.:cool:

25. Offline

wamasi

Any chance of adding a limit to how many accounts can connect through an IP?

26. I can sure do that, will add it to the to-do list

27. Offline

minerdude16

Thank you sir, this will be good for my server im getting up :)

28. Offline

ilovetobmx22

This is useless i tested it and people didnt need to login they could use commands as soon as they join. And if your running a server that is noooo gooood. So if you can add that ASAP that would be fantastic and this would be the Best AUTH plugin out there.

29. Offline

wamasi

Try doing a full restart on your server because I'm currently unable to do anything at startup, even as an OP/Admin/* until I enter my password.

Also, how would I go about resetting someones password? Or did I miss something? lol.
    Edit:re-read your to-do list. [sheep]

30. Hey when my friends try to log-in by doing /login [password] they cant because it said there was an internal error. Please help us this plugin is amazing!