Safezone

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by BeastCraft3, Nov 25, 2014.

?

You liked this plugin request?

1. Yes, I love it

50.0%
  2. No, it's the worst idea ever...

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BeastCraft3

Plugin category: Don't really know the catagory

Suggested name: CustomFactions

What I want: I was wondering if someone could make me a plugin which use the worldedit and factions api, that way we could claim a safezone(factions) with worldedit.
    Simply select a area with the wooden axe then use a command to make it safezone or warzone. I want it to be the "faction" safezone and warzone since they provide so much good stuff in it.

Ideas for commands: Not really important. Maybe /claim warzone/safezone

Ideas for permissions: CustomFactions.Claim.WarZone / CustomFactions.Claim.SafeZone

When I'd like it by: Asap would be good

2. Offline

BeastCraft3

3. Offline

BeastCraft3

4. Like the idea of this plugin been looking for something like this for about a year now haha.

5. Offline

BeastCraft3

6. Right haha, I am gonna start learn code I just don't know where to start lol

7. Offline

nverdier

BeastCraft3 Sil3nt_Aassassin Well factions does claims per chunk, so you would select an area, then it would get all of the chunks that contain any of those blocks. Then those chunks would become the SafeZone or WarZone. Is this what you guys want?

Sil3nt_Aassassin likes this.
  8. Are you saying that we couldn't claim a world edit area with out it going to chunks? cause my spawn doesn't fit the chunks need to claim it with safezone so I could click each side and claim it all with safezone

9. Offline

nverdier

No it would have to be in chunks unless you wanted to rewrite the way factions claims...

10. Offline

Forcelydated

You can use
    Faction plugin what
    dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/factions/
    It has SafeZone WarZone and also Wilderness......
    :eek: Why don't you? :eek:

11. He is already using that plugin, he just wants an addon that allows him to use like a wand to make regions the safezone and warzone

12. Offline

BeastCraft3

13. Offline

Forcelydated

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.