Safe Robbery

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by UnceChester, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Offline

UnceChester

Plugin Category: Fun

Suggested Name: SafeThief (Im not creative)

What I'm Looking For:

I am looking for a plugin to add to my modpack I am currently working on giving a facelift and MC version upgrade. It's loosely molded around GTA/Crazy Bob's Cops and Robbers. I have managed to find almost everything I need to make things flow as I wish, but I can't find a "robbery" plugin that fits my needs. I am aware of GT Diamond but in order for that to work players must join the arena and so on. I am looking for something that can either be configured to change the "safe" block or set to something like an Emerald block a player can punch to begin the robbery. Ideally the plugin will get the total Vault balance of all players currently online and take 3% or whatever fits from the entire server should he/she be able to successfully pull of the robbery. I would like the player to be stuck in a 5x5x5 box around the created "safe" and be held for 30 seconds (or configurable time would be even better) and once he/she has successfully robbed the safe a random block in a defined area becomes the drop off point, and should the player make it to punch said drop off point they are awarded a percentage of the servers balance.

As I have found pretty much NOTHING to work in such a manner, even a generic version of the plugin would be better than nothing simply for the sake of ease of coding. I don't know Java, and only know a bit of VB as my school classes taught basic procedural VB programming but would love to see someone volunteer to take this on.

Permissions:

No special permissions other than a rob.allow or something of the sorts that allows players to commit the robbery. Maybe even a rob.leave as well for the players that can't take the heat of a server coming after them to save their money.

Thanks in advance!!