Safe Respawn

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by PissedGamer, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PissedGamer

Plugin category: Admin Tools

Suggested name: SafeRespawn

What I want:
    If you die within 15 seconds of respawning, FIVE times in a row, it will teleport you to spawn.

1. If you're being spawnkilled without time to warp (15 seconds), you will no longer be stuck forever.

2. If you're trapped in a box next to someone's /f home, and they're respawning and punching you so that you can't teleport, you only need kill them 5 times to be able to get away.

3. Someone who isn't in a faction has /sethome in your base, and respawns there. Kill them 5 times, and you will have a chance to block off their /home.

4. If you're raiding someone, 5 kills is all it takes to get someone from 10 power to -10 power, so this plugin should not hurt your ability to raid a base.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: none at the moment.

When I'd like it by: Anytime.

2. Offline

tonyrod15

ill look into it ,for minecraft 1.7.x?

and im pretty sure u would need some sorta faction api for this if there is a specific fation plugin that u have and it has a api pm me other than that ill just make it if u die 5 times in a row from the same person it will teleport them to the spawn point.also the killing them in factions plugin already has it to where they lose "power".
    SafeRespawn:http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/saferespawn-plugin/
    Approved!--:D

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.