Runner Minigame

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Lime007x, Jul 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Lime007x

hey i really wish for a plugin on my Bukkit 1.7.2 server, i want it to be like Runner on Mineplex its close to TnTRun but u can choose the own blocks that u stand on and much oter features,

what i want:
    players can joine the server and go to minigames enter a portal then they come to a lobby were they can choose what Runner map they wanna play on so u can have from 2-hif amout of players playing on, the signs could be like Essentials top line [Runner] 2 line u have [join] and 3 line u have the nae of the arena u have created .

can have a ingame bar, witch shows u how many players there are left and their ingame-name. winner could get some sort of reward, item,ingamecash, or xp/lvl,

Kits: could add 3 or more Kits such as one making u Leap, the other one give speed, abd the last onedouble the range u are breaking blocks(this will just be somthing u activate with a tool, will only last for secounds, also give em a cooldown befoure secound use)

commands
    /Run Create <Arena>
    /Run Reload
    /Run join <Map/arena>
    /Run leave
    /Run Stop (admin Command to stop a current game)
    /Run kits (shows additional kits)
    mabye more ideas...

This is my Idea feel free to add ur opinions or ideas in the comments below.
    Please make this for 1.7.2 :D thanks for reading and (sorry for my english) (im norweigan)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.