[RPG/MECH] mcMMO v1.2.07 - RPG Addiction Redefined! Multi-Lingual! [1337][1549]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by nossr50, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

nossr50

2. anyone wanna help?

Code:
    2011-04-11 00:03:38 [SEVERE] PLAYER_BED_ENTER loading mcMMO v0.9.23 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: PLAYER_BED_ENTER
            at com.gmail.nossr50.mcMMO.onEnable(mcMMO.java:70)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:127)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:525)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:216)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:115)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:93)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:215)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:202)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:142)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:257)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:375)
    i cant get it to work. all the permissions are set.

3. Offline

TehJammers

@nossr50
    Is there any chance of a setting, or maybe a permission, to allow users with stats but without the skills permission to get the benefits without being able to raise them?

I phrased that badly, essentially

Permission or Config Option:
    - User cannot earn experience.
    - User gains benefits of their stats.

This way, a person on my server who goes Survivalist and earns levels in various skills, can change class to Builder and still have the benefits without being able to increase them further.
    Essentially, exactly like a regular user, but they can't earn experience.

Perhaps this could also be useful for different rates of experience gain for different classes?
    I imagine that the people who want a Farmer class or Miner class or whatever could use this to make the experience rate for off-class skills much lower, and so encourage building of one skill over another.

4. Offline

DrBowe

Code:
    [SEVERE] PLAYER_BED_ENTER loading mcMMO v0.9.23 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: PLAYER_BED_ENTER
        at com.gmail.nossr50.mcMMO.onEnable(mcMMO.java:70)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:118)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:511)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:216)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:94)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:72)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:215)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:202)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:142)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:257)
    Just dug that out of the server log. Hopefully you can do something with it xD
    I think someone above me had this same issue

EDIT: Yeah, vibraloop has the exact same issue.

5. Something about beds. (duh) From what I hear from DrBowe, (quote from Skype)
    Wellp, I try to give any info I can, even the slightest amount, just to help fix the problem. 'One small step for... fixing the problem?'

EDIT: Forgot to post that names may have been changed, to protect the identities.

6. Offline

nossr50

Hmm, its odd so many people are having bed problems. I'm running CB 670 and no errors whatsoever, to my knowledge 670 is the first RB to have the PLAYER_BED_ENTER event type, so as long as you have 670 theoretically you shouldn't have any problems. I am sort of clueless as to why some of you with 670 are having issues with it.

7. Offline

emilhem

This happens when I'm trying to add 1000xp to excavation. I'm level 201 with xp 210/251.

Code:
    21:10:42 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_COMMAND_PREPROCESS to mcMMO
    java.lang.NullPointerException
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.entity.CraftPlayer.sendMessage(CraftPlayer.java:84)
            at com.gmail.nossr50.mcSkills.XpCheck(mcSkills.java:432)
            at com.gmail.nossr50.PlayerList$PlayerProfile.addXpToSkill(mcUsers.java:1475)
            at com.gmail.nossr50.mcPlayerListener.onPlayerCommandPreprocess(mcPlayerListener.java:264)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$5.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:228)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:59)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:255)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.c(NetServerHandler.java:588)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:559)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:553)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(SourceFile:24)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:198)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:72)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:100)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:368)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:283)

8. Offline

overlordror

Is it possible to set the /myspawn command to have a timer on it? I'd like my users to effectively have like a hearthstone in WoW, so that instead of clearing their inventory, they can only use it once per hour or so.

9. Offline

G1R Productions

Does this work with runecraft?

10. Offline

DrBowe

Is it possible that a plug-in could be conflicting with it? The only plug-in I've placed on the server recently is MultiInv, but I really cant see how that would conflict with any aspect of mcMMO

11. Offline

nossr50

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  12. Offline

DrBowe

Will do, I'll get back to you in a second

Ok, this is just getting bizarre. I uploaded your mirror to my server, and its saying I'm running on 608. I dont believe it, but it does. Still no cigar with mcMMO though

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  13. Offline

TheDeejay

Thanks for considering that. Another thing I wanted to ask, I know that "-More robust configuration file (Medium Priority)" is on the To-Do list, will that include things like being able to set the drop chances / levels threshholds of Excavation? Currently Diamonds drop globally at level 350 at a chance of 1 in 500, I'd probably want to change it for my server personally to dropping globally at level 500 at a chance of either 1 in 500 or 1 in 1000. Do you think that such customization is possible using plugins? Thanks for any response, and again, thanks for this incredible plugin :)

14. Offline

nossr50

Hmm, I think I'll just make it so you need to right click on a bed to fix this problem.

15. Offline

DrBowe

Well, judging from the fact that my bukkit is now stating its 608, it might very well be an issue with my server files.
    I'm trying to upload new bukkit versions on top of the old ones, and even though it says it has uploaded, it still keeps 608 in the server logs

16. Offline

EnigmaticMiner

So I can choose which skills are used in my server? For example, I don't want woodcutting in my server, I want my players to be able to cut whatever trees they want. I could disable this skill only? And enable perhaps Repairing?

17. Offline

nossr50

@EnigmaticMiner yes you can disable skills, however how does disabling woodcutting enable players to cut trees? Woodcutting being enabled doesn't disable anything.

18. Offline

EnigmaticMiner

Oh! I didn't read through the entire thing. Nevermind. I just assumed. D: Aha
    Anyway, great plugin!

19. Offline

nossr50

Version 0.9.24
    • PLAYER_BED_ENTER removed due to its unusual issues
    • Added info about the Wiki to the motd
    • /mcrefresh will reset if you were recently hurt (Chimaera Wing/HP Regen)
    • Fixed Armor Repair not adding XP
    • Boosted Repair XP of Armor to match Tools
    • Repairing Armor won't trigger Super Repair twice anymore
    • Setting your MySpawn now just requires right clicking a bed (still requires the setmyspawn permission node)
    This version MIGHT be 617 compatible, can anyone confirm?

20. Offline

BioRage

@nossr50 Thanks for the crazy fast updates lately.

One Quick silly question, if I give anyone 0 permissions, except for create/make party, than no one can level up, proc excavation, etc, right?

21. Offline

Tim Fischer

great plugin!
    But i would like a addon wich use the Power Level.
    Rewards.
    For Expample
    Player A skilled miner and has now power level 20. He gets a reward. 1 Lightstone.

Sry... my english isn´t good, i hope you can understand me :D

22. Offline

SeeD419

Hmm, how many Experience points is obsidian worth?

I noticed it wasn't listed on the wiki, and even though it takes forever to mine I'm not leveling up from it :(

Also super breaker doesn't work on it at all for me.

23. Offline

MrObject

Is 0.9.16 the last working version for CB 617?
    And if so, can we get a download link for that version? Since it's the only 617 version that works with Money2XP.

Thanks.

24. Offline

pSyCeNeTiC

Updated to 0.9.24 an now repair doesn't work anymore. I lose my iron ingot, sometimes there comes the message "That felt easy" but the durability is still the same.

25. Offline

atlem

here you go bud
    you need to remove dubble drops on gold and iron.. ppl can make gold and iron farms, and derstory eco system on servers,, every time a server restarts thay can harverst there farmes and get huge amount of skill and new blocks
    we made a fix on the duble drops, i whod recomend you do the same ,,
    btw ppl love your pluggins :)

26. Offline

nossr50

@atlem That exploit is fixed as of a few patches ago

Version 0.9.25 [wheatgrown]HERBALISM OVERHAUL[wheatgrown]
    • Fixed issue with antixp-exploits and Herbalism
    • MySpawn works like a hearthstone now, no inv pentality, 1hr cooldown
    • Added Green Terra Ability to Herbalism
    • Added Green Thumb ability to Herbalism
    • Fixed Repair not working for Iron Tools
    • Fixed bug where Axes Ability checked for Unarmed Ability Permission
    • Added Cocoa Beans to Excavation XP/Loot Tables, Found in Grass/Dirt
    • Using Super Breaker on Obsidian significantly damages it compared to other materials
    • Added Obsidian to Mining XP Table/Super Breaker
    • Added Pumpkins/Reeds/Cactus to Herbalism XP Tables/Double Drops
    • Corrected "mcMMMO" to "mcMMO" in MOTD
    Many requests were fulfilled this version. Yes you can super break obsidian, yes it will give you xp now.

The biggest change this update is the overhaul to Herbalism, using seeds you can spread moss to cobblestone (based on skill) and you can use Green Terra to get Triple XP on Herbs, Spread Moss to Cobble, Spread grass to Dirt, etc.

Green Terra is tied to hoes, right click to use.

New Permission Node
    'mcmmo.ability.herbalism' - Allows use of Green Terra

Myspawn Change
    Myspawn now functions like a hearthstone, it has a 1hr cooldown and no inventory penalty anymore. You can use Chimaera Wings while its on cooldown to return to myspawn, or kill yourself.

COMING SOON...
    Taming Skill
    Fishing Skill
    Leaderboards

27. Offline

deluxxee

permissions are set
    Players can not use skills
    Pls Help

Code:
                - 'Mcmmo.motd'
                - 'Mcmmo.regeneration'
                - 'Mcmmo.chat.partychat'
                - 'Mcmmo.commands.party'
                - 'Mcmmo.skills'
                - 'mcmmo.skills.mining'
                - 'mcmmo.skills.woodcutting'
                - 'mcmmo.skills.repair'
                - 'mcmmo.skills.unarmed'
                - 'mcmmo.skills.archery'
                - 'mcmmo.skills.herbalism'
                - 'mcmmo.skills.excavation'
                - 'mcmmo.skills.swords'
                - 'mcmmo.skills.acrobatics'
                - 'mcmmo.skills.axes'

28. Offline

Shanev

@nossr50: Thy for the great plugin, the exceptional support, the fast updates, those many new additions... I cannot imagine my server runnig without your plugin anymore!!! GREAT WORK !!! Ok, now get back to work and make the new sills ;)

29. Offline

nossr50

@Shanev NOW GIB ME YOUR MONEY HUEHUEHUE

Thanks a lot, every compliment I get makes me feel like a giddy school girl. Still blowing my mind how popular this is everyday.

30. Offline

Dope

Is it normal that my diamond pickaxe breaks after destroying 15 obsidian blocks with superbreaker?

Is there anyway i could turn that off?

Anyway, thanks a lot for this amazing plugin!

31. Offline

Nytemare3701

@nossr50 I continue to be impressed with McMMO.

Requests:
    • Allow granting of permissions based on skill levels. (High priority for me. I REALLY want this feature.)
    • "Races" essentially static modifiers to starting skill levels. (Medium priority)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.