[RPG/MECH] mcMMO v1.2.07 - RPG Addiction Redefined! Multi-Lingual! [1337][1549]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by nossr50, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

nossr50

2. Offline

mudzereli

Code:
    Mining benefits now require the player to be holding a mining pick
    Woodcutting benefits now require the player to be holding an axe
    Is it possible to make these toggleable? On my server wizards have mining, but they break stuff with a redstone torch.

3. Offline

Rockbanh

Im mining a ton of stuff and Im not leveling. 2 consecutive nights I went out and killed stuff. I still didnt level in anything

4. Offline

nossr50

@mudzereli Ok I'll make it toggle-able in the next update

5. Offline

Olat

@nossr50
    Experience from PVP Fighting PLEASE.

6. Offline

nossr50

@Olat Alright I'll put it in next update, I'm going to make it toggle-able though

7. Offline

Rockbanh

Hey for the xp modifier is if u put it 1 is it 1x?

8. Offline

diegokilla

Love the new updates thought i would post a suggestion for a new skill

Pack Mule: Skill could be based on the users Power Level, as the player increases Pack Mule, item stacks increase to a max of say 99 for example

9. Offline

Eckhart

@Rockbanh

Yes. The EXP modifier multiplies (duh) the base experience required to level up - if you change it from 1 to 2, for instance, the EXP required to level will double. It does not change the rate of EXP income per action.

10. Offline

nossr50

Version 0.8.19
    • Fixed being able to excavate placed blocks
    • Added toggle option to mining requiring a pickaxe
    • Added toggle option to woodcutting requiring an axe
    • PVP interactions now reward XP based on the damage caused (this is effected by skills)
    • PVP XP gain can be disabled in the configuration file
    • PVP XP has a modifier, increase the modifier for higher XP rewards from PVP combat
    [MERGETIME="1299913005"][/MERGETIME]
    Version 0.8.20
    • 99.99% sure I fixed anvils that suddenly stop working
    I moved the repair interactions from PLAYER_ITEM event to the new BLOCK_RIGHTCLICKED event. Let me know if anvils work fine for you too or not!

11. Offline

Josh Davis

After trying to implement a very glitchy and overall not working skills+mcmmo mod combo on my server I would really love to see mason and armor skills added especially if there were perks to mastering certain types of armor. I really want the mason skill because i think making someones creation durability (aka protection) based on their skill level is way better than just doing a bunch of protected zones for users

12. Offline

nossr50

Version 0.8.21
    • Fixed bug where Axe crits might dupe inventories

13. Offline

Darcion

hey thx so fast, but i got ingame the versionnumber 0.8.20 with your current download

14. Offline

HeroYui

You Guys are pretty awesome!
    I love YOU!

15. Offline

Beatkidz

i checked it out. only thing that conflicts is the double drops from mining,farming,tree logging,and excavation.
    arrows from mobs still drop at high levels.

16. Offline

Myx0x3

After update all my users lost their skills, now they are mad at me :(

Okay, moved my mcmmo.users to plugins/mcMMO/ and now it works, hehe :)

17. Offline

diegokilla

you have to manually move your mcmmo.users (found in the same folder as bukkit.jar) over to (<bukkitfolder>\plugins\mcMMO)

18. Offline

HanzoSanada

Is this a known error?

It seem to be caused by the Unarmed skill. (damage)
    Nothing wrong in gameplay just this error is annoying.
    Code:
    [SEVERE] Could not pass event ENTITY_DAMAGED to mcMMO
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.gmail.nossr50.mcParty.inSameParty(mcParty.java:19)
        at com.gmail.nossr50.mcCombat.playerVersusPlayerChecks(mcCombat.java:98)
        at com.gmail.nossr50.mcEntityListener.onEntityDamage(mcEntityListener.java:101)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$38.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:356)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:59)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:255)
        at net.minecraft.server.EntityHuman.d(EntityHuman.java:441)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:748)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet7UseEntity.a(SourceFile:33)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(SourceFile:230)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:76)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:100)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:357)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:272)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:366)

19. Offline

philoscience

First, let me say my server LOVES this mod. The only thing we don't like is the water turning gravel into clay thing. Seems really unrelated to the rest of the mod and totally reverses the rarity of clay, which we really enjoy. Maybe i'm just too newb, but I can't see anyway to turn this off. Can you please make it toggle-able?

20. Offline

gazius

Is it only unarmed that is unaffected by killing friendly mobs? I killed a squid with a sword and got a level for it.

21. Offline

ScottSpittle

when using creative stick i get this

everything works. but this silly error makes my server.log 68767387387GIG in no time xD lol please have a toggle or fix

22. Offline

Alunaris

Two things:
    --
    This one's high on my server's 'get me to find out about' list.

Is there any way to make it so that the different kinds of wood are recognized by the woodcutting skill? I know on the item tables they're all 17..
    As it is now, when chopping normal, white, or dark wood, a double drop proc will only ever give normal wood. 2 normal, 1 white 1 normal, or 1 dark 1 normal respectively.
    --
    I've already mentioned this earlier but I'm not sure if you saw it or not so I'll just suggest again. Most of the skills have a linear leveling curve and go up at an even pace, but at higher levels acrobatics becomes entirely impossible to level because aside from the higher experience requirement, you're also rolling more often and thus not getting exp for your work.
    Perhaps make rolls grant exp equal to how much you would have gained for smacking into the floor? :)

23. Offline

nossr50

@Alunaris Ah.. Yeah I'll look into this, I've been meaning to fix that. Hmm, rolling giving XP is a good idea to help level acrobatics. I'll put it in.

24. Offline

Rekorderlig

The skills seems to work 100%
    But i have 1 problem, when i logout and login again, my stats has been reset'd xD
    How do i fix so my server saves everybody's stats?

Nvm, I THINK i fixed it, so far when i re-started my serv it worked.

25. Offline

Niels

I keep getting this error when someone dies ? :S Could not pass event ENTITY_DAMAGE to mcMMo
    It's not that mcMMo is not working but its just anoying because it keeps spamming my console
    What do I do ?? Thanks in advance :D
    Untitled.png

26. Offline

iFraank

For some reason I cant get the regen to work...
    It worked when only OPS had it added in permissions (with mcmmo.*) but when I add mcmmo.regeneration to my users, it stops working for everyone. Heres my permission file:
    Code:
    plugin:
      permissions: {system: default, copies: null}
    groups:
      Default:
        default: true
        info: {prefix: '', suffix: '', build: false}
        inheritance: null
        permissions: [foo.bar]
      People:
        default: false
        info: {prefix: '', suffix: '', build: true}
        inheritance: [Default]
        permissions: [mcmmo.commands.party, mcmmo.chat.partychat, mcmmo.skills.*, mcmmo.regeneration]
      Admins:
        default: false
        info: {prefix: '', suffix: '', build: true}
        inheritance: null
        permissions: ['*']
    users:
      iFraank: {group: Admins, permissions: null}
      krissierbest:
        permissions: []
        group: People

27. Offline

fugue2005

so there's no way to remove the repair listener?

28. Offline

MnkyScpe

been following this mod for a bit and decided to try it on my home server that a couple of my friends play on. Was wondering if its possible to run this mod without the Permissions addon? There is never more than 3 ppl on my server at a time and i dont really care about assigning permissions. I have tried just placing the .jar in the plugins folder and nothing works. Users have no stats, im unable to edit stats, etc. Permission is a pain in the ass for me and i dont need it....

29. Offline

nossr50

If you don't have the permissions plugin in the plugin folder it should run fine.

30. Offline

MnkyScpe

hmm cause i have mcmmo in the plugins folder and i know its on becuase I can call up the skills and it has the descriptions and everything but when i use /stats it has no stats listed. I am an op for my server as well just curious if im missing something >.< and thanks for the quick response!

Edit: Im an idiot looks like theres compatability issues with some of the essentials pluggins... i probably read that a few times not even realizing it >.<

31. Offline

Olat

@nossr50

Found a major issue.

Using the Faction's Plugin, Friendly Fire is turned off, but you can lvl up your skills on friendly players with out causing any dmg. This is broken becayse players can just sit in a circle and attack each other. Also with Archery No arrow is lost but they still gain a skill. On top of that in PVP players that dont even have the skill or permissions to lvl Swords are lvling swords by attacking other players.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.