[RPG/MECH] mcMMO v1.2.07 - RPG Addiction Redefined! Multi-Lingual! [1337][1549]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by nossr50, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

nossr50

2. Offline

davvem

Yay! Conintuation FTW! Dosent works on my server, you see :( Also, nossr, good luck! And have a great life!

3. Offline

mario00037

Code:
    2012-01-08 10:18:26 [SEVERE] Could not pass event ENTITY_DAMAGE to mcMMO
    java.lang.ClassCastException: org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftOfflinePlayer cannot be cast to org.bukkit.entity.Player
        at com.gmail.nossr50.skills.Taming.getOwnerName(Taming.java:62)
        at com.gmail.nossr50.Combat.combatChecks(Combat.java:148)
        at com.gmail.nossr50.listeners.mcEntityListener.onEntityDamage(mcEntityListener.java:144)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$64.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:711)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:339)
        at net.minecraft.server.EntityHuman.f(EntityHuman.java:783)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:916)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet7UseEntity.a(SourceFile:33)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:93)
        at org.getspout.spout.SpoutNetServerHandler.a(SpoutNetServerHandler.java:550)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:108)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:527)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:425)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:457)

4. Offline

Ogm

This is great news. Hope to see good things from you, TheYeti.

I've been following mcMMO for quite a while, and have a lot of ideas for it. You'll be sure to see me in the new thread.

5. Offline

GROMkill

Can anyone help me with this problem?

I let my users pick classes, and it gives them permission to certain MCMMO skills. I.E. Miner only gets Miner and Excavation.

However, every single user seems to get archery, although the node (mcmmo.skills.archery) isn't even in the Default group. Is the node for this one broken or something? I even gave Default "-mcmmo.skills.archery" to take it from them, but it still gives them it.

6. Offline

Neero

Good work on the mod Nossr! Number one mod!! :D Good luck on the indie dev :)

7. Offline

TheYeti

New thread for this is now located here

8. Offline

Helladen

Thanks for keeping this going. :)

9. Offline

SilencShadoW

Hey Guy,
    /a not work for me ... if i use /a and chat for admin chat .. the messages look like this:

22:38:54 [INFO] <silencshadow> . (to all)
    22:38:54 [INFO] [A]§b{§fsilencshadow§b} .

if i use /a <message> all works fine ...

and can u rename /p for party chat? because /p is used by VoxelSniper ...

10. You can do that yourself I belive, in the config file. (I dunno if the feature got removed tough)

11. Offline

SilencShadoW

where i can edit the commands in the config? o,o

12. Offline

EpsilonAlpha

What's the permission node to disable mcMMO admin chat? I tried - -mcmmo.chat.admin chat but it's not working. I'm using PermissionsEX, haven't had any problems.

13. Offline

nossr50

Thanks guys, once again it blows my mind to see the support of this mod or for myself. I'm hyped up for my next projects and I honestly am not sure what I'll be doing next but you can follow my twitter to stay up to date with me.

silentdojo and Inscrutable like this.
  14. Offline

Taroan

Cheers Nossr50. MCMMO has been a staple of www.ragnacraft.com pretty since early days (sometime in April 2011). I've thrown a wee donation your way to say thanks.

And good luck to the Yeti in 2012!

15. Offline

Arthe

Any chance for adding so you can add weapon enchants to axes?
    Running an rpPvP server whit factions, and got abit unbalance due to no enchants for the faction whit axes.

16. Offline

jefe323

I'm glad to see this project won't be dying, best of luck to you TheYeti and thanks for all the work you've done nossr50!

17. Offline

Cheewy

An amazing plugin my server lovers it and so do I brings an awesome new twist on minecraft so a very big thanks to you nossr50.

I do on the other hand have a question about removing axes. It seems skullslitter is just abit to high on the damage scale and I have shut down and manually removed the axes column along with skullsplitter ability out of the ytml yet when I start it back up the skill is still in game. I also removed the full text for the skill gain 1.0 for axes same thing it just replaces it. Then I went and did the permissions and set mcmmo.skills.axes: false and still can be used so I tried mcmmo.skills.then every type but axes in the permissions and players still get axes... Is there any other way or anything I can do? Would appericate the feedback thanks!

18. Offline

gobadgers77

Possible to add a required level to all skills (not just repairing Diamond tools)?

I tried doing this in the config:

Code:
        Mining:
            Requires_Pickaxe: true
            Iron:
                Name: Iron Ore
                Level_Required: 15
                ID: 15
    Doesn't seem to work though. Is there another way? Or is it not possible?

Edit- Also, you don't get Xp from generated cobblestone, it seems. Is there a way to enable that as well?

19. Offline

Crayder

I am currently using flatfile but want to switch to SQL. Is there any way I can convert to flatfiles to SQL so that my players don't lose their current level progress?

20. Offline

illusive101

Anyone else having issues connecting to a REMOTE MySQL database? Doesn't matter what the host I put in it always tries to connect to localhost when I start my server (thus spamming my console with connection rejected attempts)

Running Bukkit 1.0.1-R2

(I've tried latest dev build of mcMMO and latest recommened build, no luck with either)

Thanks!

21. Offline

Vittek

Do you have the mysql-connector-java-bin.jar in your servers root dir? Had the same issue, copied the file from the lib dir to the root and it worked again.

22. Offline

honeyman22

My iron anvil will not work. I have iron ingots with a damaged iron sword, and I get [SEVERE] error messages in my console. If anyone can help, please tell me. Thanks!

23. Offline

Terroth

Iron sword repair has been bugged for a very long time. There isn't a fix available that I know of at least.

24. Offline

illusive101

Where in the installation notes does it say I need a mysql-connector-java-bin.jar?

Was just looking through : http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mcmmo/pages/installation-configuration-and-permissions/

Can't find anything!

Downloaded a mysql-connector-java-bin.jar and put it in the Minecraft root directory, still no luck! Doesn't matter what I put as the MySQL's IP address, it ALWAYS tries to connect to the servers IP address (localhost)

Really frustrating...

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  25. Offline

NEREVAR117

So can we expect compatibility fixes for MC 1.1 and any future updates? Note: not plugin additions.

26. Offline

Vittek

Can you paste the MYSQL part of your mcmmo config here? Sans the password etc of course.
    Also make sure you are editing the correct config, if I remember correctly mcmmo changed the config format a bit ago. Don't quote me on that though.

27. Offline

EkadoLaryeil

I was wondering if it was changed so swords wont repair, or is my plug ins, i get a error saying cant repair swords due to CBs sword mechanics or something around that. Also were you ever planning on making bows reparable(sp) ie with strings? Oh and have you ever tried to further your level requirements? Maybe make it configurable so that lv req. Is false or true. And have wood= no requirement, stone= lv.5 req., iron= lv.15, gold= lv.20, diamond= lv. 35 or 50. Maybe have the levels configurable for people that set modifiers to exponential rates? Also for repairing lv. Req have it like 5 or 10 lvs higher than the tools requirement.

28. Offline

MonsieurApple

Locked and moved to inactive.

You should be asking your questions in the new thread.

1cec0ld, Inscrutable and ZNickq like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.