[RPG/FUN/WIP] qQuests - The simplest questing plugin since uQuest! [1.0.1-R1]

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by quaz3l, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

quaz3l

2. Offline

taylorgrandorf

You should add a "Gather" or "Transport" quest type. Where you have to take a specified itme from one place to another. You could have it where you go somewhere, click a sign to get the item, and return it to the quester.

3. Offline

quaz3l

Ok I'll add this in the future but right now I would like to keep it simple so the original release will only have the quest types above but I will add more including multi-objective quests. But I am still open to suggestions.

4. Offline

taylorgrandorf

Ok, thanks. I'm looking forward to a full release!

5. Offline

Tauryuu

Do you think you could add Vault support (For adding groups to the player and permissions rewards and economy) and NPC support through the NPCCreatures API (For getting and handing in Quests to NPCs)?

If so, I'll hug you till you die. :p

6. Offline

quaz3l

I am working on Vault right now... Also the NPC support will be added but not in the original release.

7. Offline

Tauryuu

Will the source be uploaded to GitHub? Maybe I could attempt NPC support :p

8. Offline

quaz3l

Yes I will post it once I have the time to fix the code so its presentable... Probably will not be posted until I release it though.

The code is posted

Its a little rough but its posted

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2016
  9. Offline

quaz3l

Ok so I have added all the quest types above except Distance and GoTo. Also I have money, health, and food level rewards setup. I am in the process of adding multi-objective support which I'm having some issues but I will resolve them soon. Also I am adding item rewards which also throw some issues at me.

10. Offline

erik058

When will the plugin be done? I have a 75 slot server which is almost full all the time and they want this plugin.

11. Offline

quaz3l

It really varies right now but im thinking a week and a half or so, but this will change based on issues that I get from the code and school work.

12. Each time I hope for a Spout support with GUI ... Once again I'm sad.

13. Offline

quaz3l

I added it to the to-do list but don't don't expect it anytime soon.

Added first release

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.