RPG Followers Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by dsquaredtwo, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Offline

dsquaredtwo

Plugin Category: Role-Playing

Plugin Name: Citizen Followers

What I Want: I want this plugin to make it so that you can make NPCs from the Citizens Plugin to follow You and fight for you. You can get followers by buying them with a gui you get when you right click on them or doing a quest for them using the Quests plugin. Once they are a follower they will follow you around and if you are attacked they will fight the attackers. You can set it so they will only follow you for a set time, or forever, and if they will respond and continue to help you if they die. You can also set it so they can have an inventory to hold some of your stuff. you can also do a command to make them stay in a location or to make them no longer your follower. Also please make it so there is limited config you have to mess around with as I don't like playing around in config files, please make it so you can do everything with ingame commands.

Ideas For Commands: I dont care what the commands are as long as everything can be done with in game commands.

Ideas For Permissions:
    -follower.admin- makes it so you can do follower admin commands
    -please dont make any permissions for basic commands like making a follower stay, or dismissing your follower as that wont work with my server.

Plugins This plugin requires:
    -Citizens

Plugins this plugin supports:
    -Quests

When I would like it: As Soon As Possible, however this may be somewhat hard so take as much time as you need

If you have any questions about the plugin, please post on this thread
    If You want to make it please post a comment on the thread