Filled Roles plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by nf7319, Sep 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

nf7319

Plugin category: Roles

Minecraft version: 1.12.2

Suggested name: Roles

What I want: I want a plugin that a person can do someting like /roles and it will open a GUI. In that GUI will be a list of roles a player can pick from. With picking a role the player will be teleported to a location and be given a invintory of items set by the server owner. To get access to roles permissions would be used. Upon death the players items given by the role will be removed but not any other items. Only the items given by the role.

Ideas for commands: /role /rolecreate /role edit

Ideas for permissions: permissions to access each role and something like roles.rolesadd and roles.rolesedit

When I'd like it by: I would like it this month.

2. Offline

bigflori

Hey,
    could you describe the commands and permissions more detailed?

3. Offline

nf7319

/role would bring up a list of roles and /rolecreate would create a role and it would be something like /rolecreate (name) and /role edit would be how you give the role the items and the spawn point of the role. The permissions would be created for each role and .roles.rolesadd would allow you to create a role and roles.rolesedit would allow you to set the spawnpoitn and items for each role

4. Offline

bigflori

Ok, I'll start working on it

5. Offline

nf7319

thank you so much

6. Offline

bigflori

Hey, I've got this so far
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vpnlgethp1mmrii/roles.jar?dl=0

I think everything works as it should, test it and if you find any bugs or you have any issues just let me know, i didn't really test it.

EDIT: I forgot the permissions..
    /*
    * roles.rolecreate - Access to /rolecreate command
    * roles.<roleName> - Access to the given role, for example if you have a role with name Warrior then the permission will be roles.Warrior
    * roles.rolehelp - Access to /role help command
    * roles.rolelist - Access to /role list command
    * roles.roleedit - Access to role editor commands (/role edit)
    * roles.rolereload - Access to /role reload command
    */

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
  7. Offline

nf7319

ive just added it to my server and its everything that i asked for. thank you so much for making this for me

8. Offline

bigflori

Your welcome, hmu if you have any problem, and mark this thread as Solved please. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.