[request] Roles revival for PermissionsEX (PEX) [CASH REWARD]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by OrtwinS, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Offline

Thequickthinkin

Sorry Must of misread it =P

2. Offline

BugSpreadeR

3. Offline

Specops343

@OrtwinS I am still in the middle of re-writing this. You never get on your own server anymore :p

4. Offline

Thequickthinkin

Specops! If you do make it give it to me! :p you do know me: vvmattozzvv :)

All Versions, I would love to try everyones take on the plugin! If you make one link it here! =D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  5. Offline

Specops343

Hahahha okayyy, good to see you again.

6. Offline

dralletje

Is the cash award already given to the other roles?

7. Offline

Thequickthinkin

The other roles, doesn't work so No.

8. Offline

dralletje

Ok :)
    I really need that money!!! (for my minecraft server :D )

My plugin is slowly becoming beter, cause I am 1. Not a very good gave developer, but I am growing fast :) 2. I am a perfectionist, I recoded the plugin 4 times before it's even released xD but at release it will work perfectly and be completely dummy proof :)

9. Offline

Thequickthinkin

Do tell me the second it is ready! I will even test it if you need testers..

10. yo...this is BugSpreadeR...my laptop f*ed up and i have to re-install the OS...and all my files was deleted...xD...and the passwords to0 so i made a new account...my one day vacation is done...xD...it was a quiet vacation
    anyway...i see this plugin was not done yet...YES...xD...as i have finished the plugin while im vacationing, it would've been bad if this forum is done...i tested my plugin already and its working as i expected...just tested it on local server as i dont have the official minecraft... thats why i need this money too, so i can buy a Minecraft account and not worry the minecraft cracks...that said, I will be starting the thread now as you read this...will post the link here...will post in pluginsSubmissions instead of that dev.bukkit.org

EDIT: i'll sleep first...im too tired...will post thread later
    EDIT2: oh and one more thing...i changed a bunch of stuffs...and renamed the plugin...so you will be forced to read the whole thread after im done with it...cyas

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fu...-0-advance-group-selection-plugin-1060.35016/

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  11. Offline

t3hk0d3

Dealing with PEX's files aren't good idea, there is API for that :)

12. i have done it t3hk0d3

13. Offline

OrtwinS

@ArtemisTheSecond Small status update, I will be building a new (test) server later this week, and will put Professions to the test.

None of the others has provided us with a working plugin yet, so you are the very first nominee for the Grand Prize.

14. @OrtwinS
    its already done...its tested and proved working...im still adding a feature to enable or disable iconomy....but im busy for the week...but im gonna add it when i got time to spare