[Req] Water / Lava TNT Protection REMOVER

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by supayoshi1, Jan 11, 2012.

?

Would you like this plugin?

1. Yes

62.5%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, but with configuration to setup different settings.

37.5%
  1. Offline

supayoshi1

Hi, I am a owner of a PVP server and we have the problem that Water and Lava protects any block behind it, as this is normal in Minecraft..

However we have a plugin called "Obsidian Destroyer" This plugin allows you able to destroy Obsidian after a certain amount of hits, with TNT. It also allows you to destroy Obsidian that is covered in water / lava. This ability to destroy Obsidian behind water / lava only appeared after Minecraft 1.0 / Bukkit 1.0 / Bukkitdev 1400+- came out. In Minecraft 1.8 you were not able to destroy Obsidan behind water / lava using this plugin.

What I'm trying to say is, that maybe this plugin has found some way around the whole process of protecting blocks behind water / lava! And if someone could look into this, and apply it to other blocks aswell, that would just be fantastic.

However every other block behind water / lava, is undestroyable, as described at the top.

I am offering a developer 50 EURO to come up with a plugin which removes the ability of water / lava to protect blocks from TNT.

All of the above also includes Creeper explosions.

Each type of block should have a damage value, and should be able to remember the damage applied to it, this is active in the Obsidian Destroyer plugin for obsidian only!

I don't know why Notch has invented the water / lava resistence thing, the only reason I can find is the TNT cannons, which are important to stay working.

2. Offline

boardinggamer

I can do this for you if you give me a bit more detail...what I am getting is you want tnt to blow up blocks while in water or lava?

3. Offline

supayoshi1

Sure! Well thats correct I want to be able to blow up blocks behind water and lava :) exactly!

4. Offline

Harry8550