[REQ] Server Announement from RSS

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by crazymuffins, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Offline

crazymuffins

Plugin category: INFO

Suggested name: RSS Announcer (Name is not really important)

A bit about me: (Irrelevant?) I'm a Sys Admin with a bit of a passion for gaming... Moving on...

What I want: I am looking for a plugin to allow announcement messages (Such as AutoAnnouncer) to show up in chat every so often (Pre-defined time in config, e.g. Every 5 minutes), the difference to the standard announcement plugins around at the moment is i require one that can read its information to announce from an RSS feed.

Ideas for commands: None that come to mind at this stage.

Ideas for permissions: As with commands i don't believe there are any that would be required as it is not player interactive.

Willing to pay up to: Preferably free, but we all know how the world works. If you’re not willing to do it free of change it is understandable but i am not able to provide much of an incentive at this stage.

When I'd like it by: Being a free request I won’t chuck a time on it. As soon as it's done? :p

Thanks for reading and please feel free to ask any questions as required. :p

2. Offline

Brexman

I would also be very interested in this kind of plugin!