Filled [REQ] Robberies

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MelonsMC, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Offline

MelonsMC

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: ArmedRobbery, Robbery, Robberies, anything related to robbing or robberies

What I want: I want a plugin that brings in two scenarios of robbery. One being a Store/Bank Robbery in which the player will go into the store and up to the vault, once that player types a command /robbank or /robstore in the chat it should say Robbery commencing or something of that nature. I wanna be able to configure that message if you don't mind. A cooldown and a delay between robberies will be fine aswell as a configurable percentage that I can rob between each time.

The other scenario is going to be a Player Robbery in which another player will go up behind the player he wants to rob and type the command /rob in the chat it should say You attempted to rob <playername> and on the other players chat it should say <playername> has attempted to rob you, I wanna be able to configure both of those messages aswell. A cooldown and delay between robberies will be fine aswell and a configurable percentage too.

Ideas for commands: /robstore, /robbank, /rob <playername>

Ideas for permissions: rob.store, rob.bank, rob.player

When I'd like it by: ASAP

Edit by Butkicker12: Removed monetary offers

2. Offline

Chloe-chan

Seems interesting. I want to see the results of this. ^^