[REQ] FreshMap

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by DownwardlyMobile, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Are you tired of areas near spawn being deforested and mined to hell and back? People getting too comfortable in bases and not interacting with the rest of the population?

I would like a plugin that periodically moves everyone's current location to spawn and deletes all the non-specified chunks so they can be regenerated randomly.

Pretty much, admins can save whatever chunks they choose (for example by using a command similar to faction's /claim command) to keep persistent. All non persistent chunks would be deleted so that they could be randomly generated all over again. This would make resources readily available, and keep people building and exploring.

For example: My server has 2 factions. A spawn has a road that splits to two different cities. I would save the spawn area, the chunks with the roads, and the two cities, so that there is a foundation. Once a week everything else would be deleted and regenerated. All the cities chests and whatnot would be safe, but individual bases and whatnot would all be reset. New mines, new forests, new areas to explore.