[REQ] Dispenser CCTV cameras [FORMATTED]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by dibujaron, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Offline

np98765

I like the idea of Spout, but I don't want to use Spout. >.< I want to use Bukkit and the vanilla Minecraft client. So, with that being said, I really hope that the update will bring Spout-like things... Like being able to install mods on a server and having it be pushed seamlessly to the client, without the need of editing the .jar.

Please, Mojang... Please. :)

2. Offline

tsuna25

What is the difference if you install spout on the server and get the spoutcraft launcher and than getting custom plugins for spout what is the difference in MINECRAFT downloading it instead of spout.I don't really get why people are so lazy to just download a client....

I honestly don't get whats wrong with the spout client....

Hm its supposed to make modding easier in a way.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
  3. Offline

np98765

Nothing is wrong with the client. The fact that the user has to have it is severely limiting for servers. Most servers, at least.

4. Offline

Officialjake

I am going to talk to the head admin of my server about getting this!

5. Offline

tsuna25

Well why are people so lazy to install a client yea ik most of them think oh boy to much work or virus etc.The people who think 'Wow I have to install a client'and just leave the server are really lazy (Not pointing fingers at anyone)Now lets stop talking we're getting off topic.

6. Offline

sayaad

I believe that the main cause of ppl not having spout is that it requires a premium minecraft account

CHALLENGE COMPLETED

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
  7. Offline

dibujaron

either that or they're noobs who don't know how to mod, or don't care enough to. That's the case with most of my server's players.

8. Offline

tsuna25

Lol mod you just download a dang client and launch it >.>

9. Offline

np98765

That takes more work than opening your existing client and playing, though, hmm?

I find that with most people, they don't really want the client. They haven't played on your server enough to like it whatsoever, so unless their already using it, they're not going to download it for some server they want to try out.

10. Offline

tsuna25

Exactly what I call lazy,and thats why I use spoutbonus and you get 1k everyday for using the spout client (Auto).You can tell if their using the client or not because in the console it identifies what version of the spout client there using.

11. Offline

dibujaron

yeah, why get something new when they could just play the existing game that they love? people don't want to have to work during their pleasure, I guess.

so everyone on this page, check out http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/cctv-camera/ ! it's the page...

12. Offline

np98765

Ah, wow! Good job to sayaad!

13. Offline

sayaad

ty :3

14. Offline

TropicalDefeat

If you have spout, yes, but since you don't want anything to do with spout you can't add custom recipes, you're wrong.