[REQ]CTF

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by drunkencheetah, May 1, 2012.

1. Offline

drunkencheetah

Plugin category: IDK

Suggested name: CTF

A bit about me: I'm a live stream having been streaming for a while now but planning to again but really want to get a server going.I'm 19 years old lives in nyc.

What I want: I'd like to have a plugin like oc.tc.I'd like the plugin to basically be like oc.tc when you spawn you do like /start and you join 2 different teams and it will equally divide everyone. I would like it soo that the same teams wouldnt be able to kill eachother. It would be cool if we can make it also kinda like mcctf you can purchase and have for everyone different types of abilitys.
    It would be cool that once the team wins it will automaticlly announce witch team wins and start a new map right away can anyone do this for me?
    Ideas for commands: /start, /pyro ( and allot of different types of abilitys)

Ideas for permissions: no idea
    When I'd like it by: Theres really no rush I would just like someone to start it for me
    Similar plugin requests: None.

Devs who might be interested in this:

bump

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  2. Offline

drunkencheetah

Bump sorry don't really like to bump threads but would really need some help with this

3. Offline

mrlwiggy

4. Offline

drunkencheetah

This plugin doesn't actually work very well because this plugin doesn't automatically change the maps and you can pick what team you can be on.