ReputationPlugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by DjFlybeat, Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DjFlybeat

Plugin category: Chat Related, Fun, Informational

Suggested name: Rep

What I want:
    A plugin that allows users to positively and negatively rate someone and if possible to put it as a prefix to show postive feedback on the left side and negative on the right or to create a prefix tag for Essentials chat for example.

Essentials Chat config: Trusted: '{REP} {DISPLAYNAME} {MESSAGE}'
    (In-game): [Trusted] [5|-2]John : Hey guys

Ideas for commands:
    /rep | /rep help - Lists all commands
    /rep pos [name] - Positive rep
    /rep neg [name] - Negative rep
    /rep top [negative/positive] - Leaderboards for people with negative or positive

Ideas for permissions:
    rep.*
    rep.positive
    rep.negative
    rep.top

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible.

2. Offline

TriiZ_MC

Do you want this to be stored on a mysql database which will make you able to keep the same scores for people on different servers you make, or do you want it by config, which is easier to code, takes less ram, and is ideal for less servers. If you're a Bungee network with different servers I recommend mysql, but if it's one server then config should be fine.

Also you won't need to put the {REP} in the essentials chat config, as it will already add it as part of the player's name, which is used when you get the display name in essentials.

3. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

TriiZ_MC Adding it to the displayname is a bad idea.

4. Offline

DjFlybeat

If you were to make sql optional, other server managers without mysql could use this plugin

5. Offline

TriiZ_MC

DjFlybeat What do you mean, only the people with the mysql password would be able to view the database, and anyone who you gave permissions could alter the database with commands on the server.

6. Offline

DjFlybeat

TriiZ_MC Actually, never mind. It sounds like a lot of work. I'd like this to be stored on mysql please. :)

7. Offline

DjFlybeat

8. Offline

robin2310

cant you use groupmanager? It is with perms so yeah if you like that

9. Offline

mrCookieSlime

I dont think he can...
    Unless Groupmanager recently added a Player Reputation System ^^
    Since he does not want Prefixes like "Trusted" and such, he wants a reputation System so you can rate a Player positively or negatively.

10. Offline

robin2310

ah ok! now I get it sorry for this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.